seven minutes in heaven (homestuck style!!!!!!!!) part 3 Sollux

"oh shit!" Sollux mumbled when he saw my pull out.

Sue leads you to the closet, Sollux trails behind.

"You two remember the rules. see you soon!"

You can hear lock and the light switch turn off,  it's pitch black.

You find a trunk to sit on. But before you could sit down Sollux springs on you like nothing you have ever seen before.

"ok look, I... damn it! Just... I- Fuck it!" He stutters.

Before you knew what was happening next, you could feel a soft pair of lips on yours.

YOUR VERRY FIRST KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surrounded in darkness you don't know what to do.

He smells like sweet honey, and he tastes sweet. He tried to open your lips and you let him. He kisses you again putting his top lip on your bottom lip.

You part panting a little. You don't know what to say.

How long has he felt this way about you? does he have feeling for you? was this just because of the game? What do you say?

"So?" He asks, like you are suppose to know exactly what he wants.

Just before I could say anything the door unlocks and Sue peeks her head inside.

"Ohh it looks like I am in the middle of something!!!!!! Too bad, time's up!!!!!!!"