Prologue

When you're  burn by accident is hard for your parents, but is even harder for you.

Light is a living prove of this, when she was burn her parents left her on her own at the barrier of a pack. She wasn't even a day burn when this happened. For her luck or bad luck a woman was walking by, the woman picked her up from the ground, yeah not even a canasta  just a little blanket that at least cover all her body. Her years after that were miserable, bruise after bruise, she faced the death more than once and was tented to end her life by her own. But all this ended when her eighteen birthday came. She her mate.

Matthew, a tall and muscular man with big blue eyes with a ring of silver around the iris. He is strict, mean, and heartless. Capable of kill an entire pack of rogues by himself. Respect by many and fear by all that dear to even look at his terrified blue eyes, they make you feel like scanning your soul and exposing all your secrets.

He's the total opposite of light. she is skinny, has black/brown her and her eyes were a dark brown, it'll be easier to say that they're black, she was small and her skin was an indian/caramel color. She wasn't strong and was afraid of too many things to even motion them. She was kind and sweet, and her heart was bugger than her body. Not literally of course.

They're the opposite of each other but you know what the people says, the opposites  attract. And easier if the moon goddess decides to make them mates.

**************************

This is my first werewolf story so please if you have an idea or if  I write something wrong tell me so I can fix it.

This book is completely my idea. It's original from my brain, dreams and ideas. If something in this book seem to be like another book that you might have read keep in mind there are many books of werewolf so it is more than obvious it is going to have some things in common.

Bye!
:) ;) :3