Part 5

It was Saturday and you had just finished your shift in the evening. You came out from the back room to see Seokmin standing by the cd racks.

Throughout you two becoming friends, you had gotten used to many routines. He would usually be waiting for you after you finish working. And after that you two would go out to eat. You would switch up who pays every time, even though Seokmin insists on paying all the time.

"Wanna go on a date?" He suddenly asked.
The term 'date' did not affect you considering you have been on so many with him.

"Hmm...where?"
"The cafe?"
"But we go there all the time."
Seokmin smirked. "This time is special."

You walked to the cafe and you were left confused. Special? What did he mean by special?

The atmosphere of the cafe was the same as usual. The same warmth and comfort it always had. So what exactly could be happening?
You ordered the usual, and so did Seokmin.
"So what exactly is going on?"

He was about to speak until he was interrupted by the sound of a mic. There was a person with a mic, they were probably going to perform.
But no one ever performs here. You thought.
The employee then started speaking, and was quite enthusiastic.

"Hello everyone, this is a rare occurrence, but today we will be having a special performance."
Was this the special thing Seokmin was talking about?

"This person comes here often, you might know him, let's welcome Seokmin!"

Your eyes widened as you heard his name.
Everyone around you started cheering and clapping. You on the other hand were speechless.

"Y-you're performing?"
"Yup, be right back."

You knew that he liked to sing, but you never actually heard him. Despite doing everything togther, this is one thing you haven't seen.