Night 1

As you stand in the elevator, HandUnit comes on to help you in on your first night of your job.
"Hello and welcome to your new job at Circus Baby's Pizza World! As a new employee, we would like to know your name!"

You pulled up a weird looking tablet with letters glitching from left to right.

"Please enter your name on the keypad. Be careful, you will not be able to change this later."

As you were looking for the first letter of your name you accidentally clicked a different letter.Then you clicked two different letters at the same time.
"I see what you were trying to type and I will automatically put down what you were trying to type. Welcome Eggs Benedict."

A confused look grew on your face. Soon after that, the elevator stopped.

"It is time to get off the elevator. Press the big, red, and obvious button."

You pressed the button and was greeted with danger rope on a wall with a vent under it. You went through it. Handunit started to explain the night duties of what you are going to do and things that had happened.

"Time to perform your nightly duties. Please look at the buttons to your left. Press the blue one to check on Ballora. She encourages children to get fit and eat pizza. Please press the blue button to your left.

You pressed the blue button. The room to the left lit up. But...Ballora is not there?

"Ballora must be practicing her ballet somewhere else. Press the orange button underneath the blue one to administrate a controlled shock."

You feel a little uneasy doing this to the robots. You feel a little bad about doing this. You did as HandUnit said and pressed the orange button. The room had lit up again but it only showed the reflection of some of the things in the room to the left. You feel a little more uneasy as you were biting down on your index finger.

"Please press the blue button again to check in Ballora."

You press the blue button to see Ballora with what looked like seven little mannequins dancing behind her.

"Great! Now let's check on Funtime Foxy. Please press the blue button to the right to check on Funtime Foxy."

You did the same thing to check on Ballora.

"Oh Funtime Foxy looks like she has better things to do. Please press the orange button underneath the blue one to administrate a controlled shock."

Again, you felt uneasy. But still, you did as HandUnit said. You pressed the orange button. After that you pressed the blue button. She's...not there?

"Lets try another controlled shock."

You pressed it again. Still feeling uneasy.

"Great! Now, go through the vent in front of you to enter Circus Auditorium to go check on Circus Baby."

You did as he told you as if it were parents or older sibling. As you went through the vent you thought you herd a bang sound. You continued a little faster till you reached the end.

"Welcome to Circus Auditorium. This is where Baby stays. Speaking of that, lets check on her. Please press the blue button to your right."

You did what he said once more. Some of the lights were out.

"Some of the lights are out but we will fix that later. But it looks like Circus Baby is not here. Oh Circus Baby! We are not here to play hide and seek! Please press the orange button to administrate a controlled shock."

Again you felt uneasy. You pressed the orange button. The room lit like the other two. It had the reflections like the rest. You pressed the blue button again. Baby is not there.

"Let's try another controlled shock."

You pressed the orange button again. The room lit again with the reflections. You pressed the blue button again. Baby is still not there!

"Let's try another controlled shock."

You did it once more and the room lit again. Reflection and all.Baby.... is still not there.

"Great job Circus Baby! That concludes your nightly duties. Enjoy some time at home."

As you went home, you made popcorn and watched your favorite soap opera between a vampire and a girl arguing about wether the baby is the vampire's or not.

                    CONTINUED IN NIGHT 2