Chapter 1 First day of school

The girls and boys are rich but they have maids, guards, long white car and have a driver too.

All of them are 20 years old

Andrea Natividad is the oldest daughter in the family.                                  
Iris Natividad is the second oldest daughter in the family.                          
Lexi Natividad is the third oldest daughter in the family.                             
Ashley Natividad is the fourth oldest daughter in the family.                      
Jade Natividad is the fifth oldest daughter in the family.                         

William Alfsonso is the oldest son in the family.
James Alfonso is the second oldest son in the family.
Paul Alfonso is the third oldest son in the family.
John Alfonso is the fourth oldest son in the family.
Charles Alfonso is the fifth oldest son in the family.

Andrea's POV

10:40 am

I'm down stairs watching a girl movie like we use to do and waiting the food done. I'm also with, Jade and Ashley watching movie too. The two girls are in there own rooms.

"Ma'am your food is ready and I will get young Lexi and Iris" our maid said and she smile to three of us and we smile to her and then she go up.

We just wait Lexi and Iris to go down, the three of us go to the dinner room and we use our iPhone 6.

~1 minutes later for waiting Lexi and Iris~

"Sorry for waiting you can eat now guys and I will just wash my hands" And as Lexi said we eat now.

The food are so yummy there are kimbap, egg soup, chicken, burger steak, ice teaand for dessert is ice cream with different kinds of ice cream, bff fries and water.

We just want not too much food on the table.

Our Mom and Dad own the school of Phoenix Bright Academy, flower shop (we have a garden in our flower shop), Mall of Teen.

We are just talking different kinds of things.

~1 hour later~

"Hey Andrea what school are we in?" Lexi said to me while I'm looking at the flat screen TV and while she asking me she is looking at her phone and eating fries.

"Well Mom and Dad wants us in Phoenix Bright Academy or PBA (not a basketball player name!).Mom and Dad said there are popular boys there in the school."I said while thinking more information about the School.

"Yea there are popular boys there and I just search it and I found it.Here!"she show to us.

We all start to blush because they are kinda cute •/////• We read that we like.

"William Alfsonso is the oldest and he is 20 years old" Ashley said when she started blush A LOT and dreaming too.

"James Alfonso is the second oldest and he is 20 Years old too" I said while blushing too and observe them all.