1. big news

The morning papyrus is seeing amu sleeping beside him. He stared at her tiny figure delicately. He reached out his skeleton hand to stroke her pink straightened hair.

They got married for 8 months he fallen in love with the beautiful most human in the world, and she loves him. Seeing her each morning reminded him that he was not dreaming it.

amu stirred in her sleep and slowly rolled over to face. Her blue beautiful eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning," Whispered papyrus.

She looked up at him and smiled."good morning. What time is it?"

He look at the clock on the wall."oh, it is 2:oo a.m."

"Oh, I should do the dishes and my other chores."

She got off of the bed and but papyrus stopped her by pulling her closer to his body.

"I'm sure you don't have to do it,"  he said with a yawn.

"Papyrus..."

"Alright if you insist." He snapped his fingers." See?  I do it all for you!".

He tightened his grip on her. She shook her head.

"Papyrus, I have to get up. I have to go with my cousin to muffet's and her friends in the afternoon."

"Yeah but your cousin lizzie is annoying."

"Do we have to go trough this morning?"

"Can I bring the boys along with the girls including my brother sans? The girls can help you is that will help?"

"No thanks I dont need help."

"Besides, you were doing your chores yesterday. You desverse a break from your work."

She signed in defeat."alright, but just a little longer."

As he kissed his wife, papyrus concluded that his life could not get any better than this.

"So how's your married life with papyrus?" Lizzie (underswap) asked as she hold her cousins hands.

"Yeah!" Chimed underswap  sans as he took a slip of cider." My brother can be a lazybone! And what is it like to be his wife?"

Amu(underswap) blushed."it's pretty good. Things are pretty good between us ."

"So the romance is on you or fights?" UF sans inquired.

"Oh, no not at all! Papyrus makes Me happy each morning. Last night, he took me to see the cherry blossoms. Oh, it was so beautiful!"

"Aw!, that's so cute of him!" US sans swooned.

"No but seriously, you two hit each other or anything?" UF sans pressed on.

"Sans!, what a thing to say!" UF papyrus exclaimed while drinks a cup of milk."don't tell me you still don't know about love!"

"Oh no, it's not that. Just it's hard to have no dad or mother and.." 

Amu(underswap), lizzie(underswap), UF papyrus stared at him. As the skeleton with the gold tooth sign.

"I'm sorry, amu. I'm just getting into wife and husband thing. It's got nothing to with you and papyrus."

"You and lizzie having problems?" AT Sans ask sitting with AT Lizzie.

"No, it just hard for lizzie...I've never gotten married before with a human do you think she's different?".

"I thought you like her?, and I don't Shes different." US Amu said.