[1] - him

"It's quick, simple, and easy

"It's quick, simple, and easy. You're good at programming, right?"

"Well, yeah."

"Nick was caught drinking at this party last weekend and his parents emailed the coach. You can't let him read that fucking email or else he'll be kicked off the team. You know what that means? Depressed, emotionally unstable Nick. He'll leave the band. You gotta help me with this, I'm relying on you."

"Drake, I already drag your ass around town for your venues and shows. Now, you want me to hack into Sanders' account, just to delete that one goddamn email? No deal—"

"C'mon. Do this for me, just once. Nick needs this. I need this. If our band falls apart, I'm done."

"I'm good with computers. Doesn't mean I'm good at sneaking on campus and trying to guess what his damn password is—"

"I'll keep watch. Sanders doesn't even log out of his account. You go in, delete the email, and we leave, a smooth getaway. In and out. You can do this. Nick will pay you."

"How much?"

"$700. How's it sound, now, huh?"

"700 fucking dollars for a click of a button?"

"He funds our shows, he's got cash. You know this—"

"That's still ridiculous—"

"Look, man. Are you in or not?"

"I'll do it."

"I'm proud to call you my best friend."

"This is a one time thing, got it?"

"Operation save my ass, in bound."