Lesson 1: Understanding Wattpad

To Begin With...
Before we jump into our FIRST lesson... I would like to say HI!!! Thank you for choosing my book and I really hope you learn something or 'some things' on what you need to progress to the small minority of the extremely famous and successful Wattpadders of today's society! If you already are already part of that small minority, then I hope you learn something new from here that will shoot your growth in Wattpad even further!

Please note this content is for the writers  and people who want to write on Wattpad. Readers are more than welcome to join in!

Now... Let's Get Started!!!
Now to start with out first lesson 'Understanding Wattpad' Briefly, Wattpad is a website that allows you to freely post your awesome ideas and books online and share them! Now remember this... Wattpad is a social media app! So it has all the bold traits below.

Communication
1) Communication is key on Wattpad! Communication brings out your personality, kindness, and feelings. Depending on how well your communication is, you'd more likely drag people in to click on your profile and read your book/s! Meaning more reads, votes, comments and a higher ranking on the charts!

2) communication is also vital as YOU can reach the hearts of OTHERS, and vice versa! With your support and communication to other people, it could inspire them to do so much more! Such as... writing, making goals and more! And with that, other people will thank you for that COMMUNICATION, and that could let other people see how kind hearted you really are! That could also drag people in to click on your profile which you know what that means! Views, votes, comments and higher rankings!

3) Communication also lets you talk to people you wouldn't think of talking to, Example:
If I was going on a walk and I saw someone I didn't know, I wouldn't talk to them... right? But what if I stumbled across them, I might! Just like Wattpad! If I stumbled across someone's book, then I might COMMUNICATE with them. Which then let's them know more about us and they might stumble across our profile! Which gives you... You know it Views, Votes, comments and higher rankings!

Relationships
1) This may be the same as Communication... BUT, it is a trait of social media. Relationships are considered as friendships! And in Wattpad, friendships are key for positivity, collaboration and having supportive fans that inspire you to write whatever you dream of! Remember, having positive and close relationships on Wattpad is essential to have a positive mindset! Which lets you write quicker, better and more creatively! Which leads to... You know it!!! Votes, views, comments and higher rankings!

2) Relationships also help you to personally make friends online! It always helps to have extra support and feel part of something. People who you have a close friendship with could always recommend your book/s and share their books for the world to see! Giving you more views, votes, comments and higher rankings!

Sharing With Others
1) Now when I mean sharing, I don't mean by going on clubs/forums and other people profiles saying 'check out my book!' NEVER DO THAT! You will never get views like that. People will find you pushy and very rude. And that's why we are all here today! To IMPROVE.

2) The right way to share your book or books is by other social media apps. I suggest twitter, facebook, and instagram! You could say things like...
'using this amazing app called Wattpad! If u love reading and writing with the world then this is for you! My username is ____ and I hope to see you on it!' This way you can get more people that YOU know getting on wattpad, giving you... you know it! Views, votes, comments and better rankings!

3) This is a very good way to SHARE your book to the world as you are not being pushy. It is very effective to use this technique.

4) Remember to SHARE other peoples book to boost relationships with others and show that you care about others! This gives you a good reputation and it lets people know that you're a very nice person. And it's always good to have a positive surrounding!

Having Fun
1) With Wattpad, without having fun, we wouldn't create books! So remember to find the fun in every task you do in Wattpad! You could have fun by participating in competitions!
Competitions can encourage you to strive to do your best in creating books. And if you win them, you could instantly become famous! And take the #JustWriteIt challenge if you haven't already! Furthermore, competitions comes with amazing PRIZES if you win!

Authour's Note:
Hi everyone! Thanks for reading the first lesson of this book! If you're enjoying this series, then please vote to let me know! If we get this chapter to the 10 votes, I will do another chapter featuring... THE FORMULA OF WATTPAD.

And by the way, don't forget to vote. ;)
(Asking for votes on your book is a great way to grow!)