(1) the new badboys

"Bree get your lazy ass up" my mum yelled from down stairs. I groaned and sluggishly got up from my bed. Screw shower I took one last night. I walked over to my closet and looked for an outfit.

I know exactly what I want to wear note the sarcasm. After about ten minutes I finally found my outfit. (Up top or side). I stripped from my unicorn pj's and changed.

When I was done I went to my bathroom. I did my morning routine and walked out. I walked to my vanity and put on a light coat of mascara. I also put on a little lip gloss. I sat down and put on my shoes I got for my birthday.

I stood up and grabbed my phone and car keys. I walked out and walked down the stairs. I walked in the kitchen and kissed my mums cheek. "Honey I'm leaving for two months don't forget that" she said.

I nod my head how can I forget that I'll be alone for the whole summer. "When you leaving" I ask as I take a granola bar. And bite into it "tonight I won't be here for diner I'm leaving at 1" she says.   I sigh but nod my head.

I hug her and look at the clock " I better get to school." I un hug her and walk to the living room. "Bye sweetie" she yells "bye mum" I yell back as I walk out. I unlock my car and get in.

I buckle up and turn on the radio. My favorite song comes on and I smile and turn it up. I reverse out of the drive way and speed off to school. I look for a empty spot for what seems like for ever.

Finally I find one next to four black motorcycles. I park and get out. I walk in and immediately see the douche bags. Aka Zach,tanner,rayan,Brayan,Nick.

Zach- blonde hair, green eyes, always smirks, captain of the football team, hates me because I 'complain to much.'

Tanner- light brown hair, blue eyes, always smirks, co captain of the football team, hates me because I got him suspended. Major player.

Rayan- black hair, brown eyes, always smirks, captain of the boys soccer team, hates me because I kicked him in the nuts for being a jerk.

Brayan- brown hair, brown eyes, always smirks or evil smiles, captain of the basketball team, hates me because I
Told him that his nuts are to small. I know dumb reason. He is also the evil one in the group.

Nick- brown hair, green eyes, always smirks, co captain of the soccer team, hates me because I ate his gram crackers in first grade.

And that's the douche bags. They all hate me for dumb reasons. And somehow they got together and decided.' Hey let's make Bree's life a living hell together.'

"Hey Bree come here" Nick calls out with a evil smile on. I walk over there and see Brayan's not there. "Where's Brayan" I ask and they all just look at me.

"Aw someone's got a crushy" rayan sang. I glared at him then a smirk came to my face. "Aw someone wants to be kicked in the balls again" I sang.

He stopes singing and glares daggers at me. "Well I gotta go douche bags audios" I say and walk away. I got to my locker and see my friends.

Kylie and Tyler there boy girl twins and they act the same. I walk up to them and punch in my combo. "What took you so long Bree" Kylie asked. I opened my locker before I answered her.

"The douche bags wanted to talk" is all I said. I got my stuff ready as they talked amongst them selves. I slammed my locker shut and turned to them.

Tyler turned to me with a smile on his face. "Have you heard that there's some new boys" he says. I roll my eyes but I have a smile on my face. "Oh please tell me more mr. Student president" I say and he smiles.

"Gladly" he says and I sigh. " there's 4 of them and apparently there hot. And there from the school across town. They were they 'bad boys' of old high. And they live together but there not related." He finishes and takes a deep breath.

I raise an eyebrow at him and he shrugs." I do my research" is all he says before the bell rings." Oh and they have the same classes as you Bree" Kylie says. I choke on my saliva "w-what" I say and start coughing.

"They have the same time table as you" she says. "Yay me" I say sarcastically and she sighs. "Well I better get to class" I say. They nod and we run to are Separate classes.

I walk in and walk to my seat in the back of the class. I know what your thinking 'she's asking to be called on.' Actually the teacher is really old and has terrible eyes sight. So she can't see the back row.

I sit down by the window and pull out my sketch book. The door opens and 4 super cute boys walk in. But one catches my eye the most, lord Jesus help me.

"You must be the new boys, please introduce your selfs and then sit down where ever." The teacher says. I sigh there's 4 seats next to me and 5 in front of me.

The closest one to the door starts to speak first. "Hi I'm Blake" then the one next to him "I'm cam" then the one next to him." I'm Asher" then the hot one "I'm jax" he says. Then they start to walk to the back.

And take up the seats next to me. Cams sitting next to me and it's kinda awkward. He looks over at me and then my sketch book. I try to cover it but he still sees it.

"That's good did you draw it" he whispers to me. "Yea" I whisper back with a smile. I look down at it and I remember why I drew it.

It was a girl she was out side, the wind was blowing her hair. But she had her head phones in. Suddenly the door opens and every one besides me looks. Come on people the douche bags always come in late.

They walk to the back but there glaring at the new boys. I look at the new boys and there glaring back, I wonder why. The douches sit in front of us and Brayan turns to me.

"I heard you were asking about me" he whispers cause class has started. "Oh grow some balls" I say with a smirk. He glares at me and turns around.

Someone coughs next to me but it's not a normal cough. No it's the one you make when your trying to cover a laugh. I look over and cams holding his stomach laughing.

"Cam is there something you'd like to tell us" the teacher asks. "I just remembered a joke I read yesterday" he said. "Care to share" the teacher said smiling.

Cam turns to me with a goofy smile on his face. " what do you call a fake noodle" he asks. I smile "I don't know" I say with an eyebrow raised. "An impasta" he says and every one besides the douche bags busted out laughing.