Pink Hair

[Taeyeon's POV]
We get out in the airport.
"Hello Thailand!" I shouted. "Hey! Don't shout, many people are staring at us" Tiffany said. "Ok, ok. Im just excited" I said and smile. "Guys! Let's go to the resort, I'm excited!" Chanyeol said and jump like a kid. "Ok! Im excited too" Tiffany said. "Me three" I said. "Me four" Baekhyun said. We grab a taxi and drove off. We went to xxxx resort.

We arrived and check in.
"Wow! This is so beautiful!" I said amazed by the place. "Omg! I can't wait to take pictures" Tiffany said excitedly. "Taeyeon, Tiffany. Your room number is 20. Our room number is 19" Baekhyun said. Oh.... So our rooms are just beside each other. I said in my thoughts. "Let's go!" Chanyeol said.

We arrive to our rooms & get inside.

I & Tiffany unpack our things. I tour around the room. "Fany! There's a back door" I said pointing at the back door. "Let's check it out" she said and hold my wrist and go to the back door. She open it.
"Wow! There's a swimming pool" she said in excitement. "Let me see" I said and push her a little so I could see it. "Wow! its so beautiful" I said in amazement. "There's a bed" Tiffany said pointing on the bed beside the pool.

 "There's a bed" Tiffany said pointing on the bed beside the pool

We head to the bed and lay down. "The bed is so soft" I said. "I know right" Tiffany said.

Few minutes later...

"Tae, let's change our outfits. I'm getting uncomfortable with my outfit" she said. "Same here" I said and we laugh.

We stand up and when I was about to twist the door knob I remembered something. "Fany! I remembered something!" I said. "What is it?" She asked. "Let's take a picture" I said and get my phone. And we start taking a picture.