Meeting Inktale! Sans and Papyrus

Your P.O.V

Ever since the monster where free'd in the underground I have been Seeing some monster's in the park Since that Day i Loved sketching Them and I may be short but I can still survive! 

        ~Time skip~

  I ran outside and sat on my door step and sketch the two skeletons in the park they were both staring at me but I just shrugged it off As I finished they were right In front of me Staring at my work "Wow That's a really cool drawing of us!"

       I thank the short skeleton slightly embarrassed that I was drawing them and ask them for their name "Well I'm Sans you can call me Ink! and this here is Papyrus but you can call him Paint Whats your name? Omg your so short that's adorable!" said Ink

  I Said that my name was Y/N and don't call me short! I'm not a child I'm 15 yrs old! As I blushed "Y/N? that's a Unique & beautiful name you have!" I thank them as I Blushed and asked what were they doing in the Park "Well I created a portal that leads us make to Snow din but I......I created the wrong portal and I can't seem to Make another portal here" 

    I ask Them if they had a place to stay They nodded a "No" I couldn't help but feel bad for ink and paint so I asked if they want to stay at my Mansion since I have been alone.....for 2 years? or 3? "Really?! Is that okay with you?" They asked I nodded before Looking at them.

  Ink's P.O.V (From the beginning

 Now this is a really Nice park! Don't you think Paint? "You think everything is Beautiful Ink" I do? Well this is the beautiful-est Park I ever seen I smiled wider which cause Paint to sign. Hey Paint? "Yea Bro?" Who is that girl staring at us and is she drawing us? "

   " I don't know do you wanna meet he- *Sign* (Because Ink was already there) *Paint teleport's to Ink* Wow! That's a really cool drawing of us! She said "Thank you! Whats your name?" Well I Am Ink! And this here is Papyrus but you can call him Paint Whats your name Omg your so short! I asked & surprised at the same time "Paint seems to be surprise as well She was shorter than me I thought* 

      She said "Well My name is Y/N and don't call me short! I'm not a child I'm 15 yrs old!" She said as she blushed Y/N? That's a Unique & beautiful name you have! and I wasn't lying about the Unique part Her name was really really Unique I Haven't heard a name like that before I thought Y/N said "Thank you! What were you doing in the park anyway?"

   I said that I created a Portal that lead us to Snow din but I *Paused* I...created the wrong Portal and I cant seem to Make another one Y/N said 

  "Do you have any place to stay?" Me and Paint Said No In the same time and Y/N asked if We wanted to stay with her the house looked like Y/N is the only one living there So I said Really?! Is that okay with you? in excitement Y/N nodded and I Blushed but disappeared when Y/N looked at us. She invited us to come inside and Paint and I nodded in agreement Y/N said we can Choose our rooms and I was excited! Since there was so many rooms to choose!..................So Y/N is really living alone huh? I thought with a small frown Causing Paint to ask 

      "Hey Bro Whats wrong?" I said that maybe Y/N was living alone in this mansion Causing Paint to also frown. 

        Paint's P.O.V 

            I saw my Ink frown which made me Worried so I asked whats wrong? "Maybe Y/N was living alone in the mansion" Said Ink well it could be a possibility When she asked us to live here I did saw a frown on her face When I said that Ink's face seem to not smile anymore........Which made me try to comfort him Hey Ink? I know that you don't like people be sad so Lets try to make a surprise for Y/N? Ink's frown seem to disappear and he had stars in his eye which is a good thing I chuckled Seeing his Impression when I said that "Yes! lets draw to make a cake for Y/N! I'm pretty sure it will be a PIECE OF CAKE" he chuckled at his own pun I let out a small sign in relief. Before that Can we pick our rooms first?