ii

I sat down at the couch as soon as I arrived home from school. That was not a fun day at all. But then, when did you ever had fun in school?

That time when all the teachers were busy so you had free time all day and watched nonstop videos of the boys even continuing when you arrived at home?

Oh, yeah...
That was fun!

I may have watch a bit too much that I didn't get any sleep at all that night.

No regrets; fangirl life

After much thought, I decided to go to my room to change. Might as well go to the convenience store and buy some ramen.

Ramen is life.

I looked at my phone to check the time and smiled, as I saw my lockscreen, Park Jinyoung.

NO, not the CEO of JYP, but the lovely prince, the love of my life (again, not really), but still, my inspiration, my ultimate bias...

Okay, maybe ramen is life, but Park Jinyoung of GOT7 is lifer.

Again, no regrets.

"Mom?" I called out, "Where are you?"

I heard a faint 'I'm here!' downstairs so I went down, deciding to go to the kitchen, thinking she's probably making food. Well, I hope.

"Mom, I'm going out to eat,"

"Okay, do you need money?" she said.

"No... I still have some here, I won't be long,"

"Alright, take care."

You're probably thinking, "Why isn't she asking for money? "If I was her, I would take the chance anytime!" blah blah blah. Well, unlike most daughters, I feel a bit guilty if I just keep on asking for money all the time even if I'm just an only child. I barely see my father and I know he works really hard almost everyday. He only has a day off plus holidays.

And they let me go on concerts, fanmeetings, and fansigns...

Not with my own money but that's a different story...

Anyway,

I started walking to the store, earphones plugged in my ears, blasting one of my favorite songs, My Reaction by GOT7.

I'm really a fan of GOT7. I love other groups as well like BTS, but IGOT7 or Ahgase is my main fandom.
I just really like their songs and their personality, not saying that other groups' songs are horrible and they're rude...

I just don't know. Maybe one of their fans put something in what I was eating or drinking that made me like this, that made me become one of them.

Still, no regrets.

I finally arrived at the convenience store and went in. I looked for my favorite brand of ramen, which I honestly, don't have one. Not including the spicy ones, I'm not a fan of spicy food.

Yeah, Jackson Wang and I are the same. We don't like spicy food. #seoulmates

I decided to eat here since I didn't really want to go home yet. So, after paying and putting hot water in my ramen, I searched for a place to eat my food.

I sat down and ate, while scrolling on social media, checking for updates.

My eyes went wide, putting down the chopsticks and placing a hand on my mouth to prevent a squeal coming out my mouth.

Another fanmeet of GOT7?!

I am so going.

I'm probably 'wasting' money but I don't think I would ever regret one single thing.

This is a fangirl's life, there are no regrets.

------------------

How have you guys been?

I know, I haven't updated in a long time and this probably won't make up for it since it's not a long update.

Sorry! *bows*

I'm making other stories as well, (not a FF) but for school. It's been our assignment for weeks now, So I couldn't really focus on this one.

How was it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Well, till next time!