Chapter 33

I am sorry I didn't update on Friday and Saturday my laptop would work.
I am gonna skip half way and she is going to be 8 months pregnant
-Leah-
I woke up and got out of bed today was the baby shower it was at Jack's parents' house. I can't wait for my baby girl and boy to come in 1 month yes we are having a girl and boy. Once I was done I got out and looked at my stomach it's huge. I took out my belly button piercing and I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out. Jack was still asleep, I put on my undergarments and just put on a gown because I couldn't be asked to change. I walked downstairs and started to make breakfast I felt arms wrap around me.
"Wow you are fat"
"Are you serious"
"I am joking you're beautiful"
I looked down and blushed I felt him lift my chin up
"Hey don't hide it"
I carried in making breakfast
"You shouldn't be making breakfast and you should be resting just like the doctor said yesterday." He said as he took the spatula of me.
I groaned and walked to the couch and turned on the tv I started watching Hannah Montana cuz she is bae.
"NOBODY's PERFECT I GOTTA WORK IT AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL I GET IT RIGHT," I sang
-5:00-
It was now 5 and the baby shower started at 6:30 I went to my room and got out my outfit.

 "NOBODY's PERFECT I GOTTA WORK IT AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL I GET IT RIGHT," I sang -5:00-It was now 5 and the baby shower started at 6:30 I went to my room and got out my outfit

I done my hair in waves and started my make up.
I walked downstairs and saw jack in

I gave him a kiss and we walked to his car

I gave him a kiss and we walked to his car. He helped me into his car. And he got into the drivers seat. He started driving and he put his had onto my thigh. It was a 10 minute drive to his moms house. Once we were there jack helped me out of the car. We knocked on his mom's door and she answered it.
"Hey mrs gilinksy"
"Hi call me Katherine goodness your gone big."
"Yeah"
I hugged her and she hugged jack we walked inside and into the garden, we greeted everyone.
----------------------------------------------
I am back thanks for reading guys love ya