Rules//Form

Hello~
So if you read the bio you would know this book is for us to find amazing Admins and Members who would want to join this community!

Rules
You must promise to not to anything stupid on this account (please)
If you need to do anything on this account please pm either this account or one of the following
-Death_The_Kid-
animegirlx4ever
Alexis_Trash
•You get 3 chances. If you mess up all three you will be sadly kicked out.
if there are any problems with any of the account admins/members please pm the 4 accounts listed. About the account or privately. We care for everyone no matter what.

MOST IMPORTANT:  Please DO NOT change any of the login details of this account.

Admins
•An admin has the following privileges on this account:

= username and password (please do not reveal the password to anyone, if we find out, we will immediately block you and you're kicked out. And you'll probably get roasted by Hazel cos she's a savage.)

= your own book where you can post your private edits and/or write about yourself.

= accsess to the edit books

= Alexis and Hazel (admins) will love you~

Members
•An admin has the following privliges on this account:

= must have a working instagram or email to send edits

= once you have given us your email or instagram we will give you ours so you can send us your edits through those (please pm us when you have)

= you will have Alexis and Hazel's love and we will be friends :3 (pm us too just chat~)

We are currently looking for 2 admins and 4 members.

Form
Pen name -
Username -
Experience -
Examples of your work -
Why you want to join -