A Love

A love
A love so deep
That its like an unexcapable train of words that put you down and brind you up.
A love so wrong yet...... so right.
A love that can make you scream and yet when I open my mouth nothing comes out.
A love so strong yet so weak.
A love so... far.... away..... and yet so close I can feel it.
A love so strong and deep that it will only GROW no matter how many people or thoughts could stop it, yet its wrong.
A love were I could even make the flaws you think you have feel and sound like they are gift.
Only because they are and for every day I cant hold you in my arms I would say "Another day my love will only grow STRONGER." And it will only grow for you and even if you dont feel the same I WILL LOVE YOU and only you could make me feel such a love that strong and yet I cant have you.
And I fear the consequences my actions will get me for not telling you and yet if I did God knows I will fear words of others and it astounds me that you dont care and only a love like this could be torture because I dont know if you feel the same. And I don't know if you ever will because im to chicken shit to tell you and yet I've said it a thousand times so let me just say it one more time. I LOVE YOU and i always will.