Chapter 2

Picture of Rae above

~Jassamine's P.O.V.~

I looked at my alarm clock-5:30. I woke up an hour ago and I couldn't fall back asleep. School didn't start till ten. I decided to go for a run. I grabbed my dark blue jogging pant, a dark blue tank top and my dark blue jogging jacket. I got dressed, left a note for Rae and went out.

~Rae's P.O.V.~

I woke up at 6. I saw a note left by Jassamine saying she was going out for a run. She normally ran till 9 so I had a couple hours to decide when the dance lessons should start and when I should call J-Hope. I decided not to call him until 8:15. I did my morning routine. I took a shower, blow dried my hair, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I got dressed, and put my hair into a side ponytail. I looked at the clock- 7:30. To kill some time, I watch some tv.

At 8:15 I called J-Hope. He answered after the third ring. "Hello?"

"Hey! It's Rae."

"Oh hey!"

"When would be a good time for you to have the lessons?"

"I have to practice for a concert this weekend but after that I will be available."

"Okay. Thank you so much for doing this for her."

"No problem. I'm just happy to help."

I hung up and put my phone in my bag. At that moment, Jassamine walked through the door. I looked at the clock- 8:20.

"Hey, you're done with your run early."

"I know. I just figured to come back early today. It's getting a little chilly."

"Go get ready for school."

"I was going to."

~J-Hope's P.O.V.~
I went downstairs to eat with the others. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Why does J-Hope seem happier than usual?" Suga whispered.

"I can hear you," I said.

"Well, then why don't you tell us what you are so excited about," Jin said.

"That is something for me to know and for you to not find out."

I continued eating with everyone staring at me with a confused look on their faces but I didn't mind. Next week I will see Jassamine.

~Jassamine's P.O.V.~
During the car ride, Rae was singing along with Panic! At the Disco while I was staring out the window, wondering how the school day was going to be. News gets around fast at our school and if everyone finds out about me getting cornered by Michelle and her entourage, I will be laughed at and whispered about.

"Jassamine, don't worry about what everyone will do. You are better than them because you don't make fun of people and you try to help them all you can. Don't worry."

"Thanks Rae."

I was still staring out the window when we got to school. I grabbed my book bag and walked into the school doors, dreading what was coming. Even though I was used to Michelle bullying me, I wasn't used to everyone laughing at me and whispering about me.

When I got out of my locker my four other friends were standing there. Woozi, Layla, Adelaide and Callie Mae. All six of us had been friends since we were little and we have been there for each other. We tell each other everything. The only thing that Woozi doesn't know is that Layla has a crush on him. She has liked him since 4th grade. She doesn't freak out when she is with him but when she isn't, she is nervous about what he thinks of her.

"Hey Jess!! Congrats on getting the lead role," Woozi said, giving me a hug.

"Thanks!"

Everyone was jealous that Woozi was our friend instead of theirs but it didn't matter what other people thought. If someone said something about us, Woozi would be there defending us. He may be short but he has a big heart and he can use his words to kick someone's ass. He is also an amazing singer and dancer.

"Yeah we heard you got the lead role so we got you this," Callie said. She had her arms behind her back the whole time. Now she took them out from behind her, having a box wrapped in her hand. She handed it to me and I opened it. Inside was a cake that said Congrats Jess! in beautiful cursive handwriting.

"Awe. Guys you shouldn't have!!" I was almost in tears. I loved them and I know they loved me back.

"Yeah, we figured we could dig into it after school," Adelaide said.

"Sure." I was laughing when I said this because Adelaide was staring at the cake with love in her eyes. She loved her cake.

I put my book bag and cake in my locker and grabbed my stuff for English. We all had first period together so we walked down together. When we walked into the classroom, everyone was looking at me, but I ignored them. Nobody could make me angry or irritated today because my friends were making me the happiest girl in the world.

~J-Hope's P.O.V.~

During practice all I could think about was what would happen next week. I just wanted this week to be over with and next week to come. In the middle of practice Namjoon yelled at me. "J-Hope! Focus! We only have four days to practice before our concert this weekend and we can't have anyone unfocused."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Good. Now from the top."

Namjoon wanted us to do our best for the fans and everyone loved him for it.

Focus J-Hope. Just get her out of your head until next week.

During the rest of practice we danced until we got every step. At noon, we went to go get some lunch.

"Good practice today guys," Tae said. He was always the happy one. Everyone couldn't help but smile because Tae was showing his famous box smile. "We are going to rock it!" At that, everyone just died of laughter.

We would do good this weekend and then I could see Jassamine.

__________________________________________________________
Hey guys!! Long time, no update!😂😖 I'm sorry for not updating but I've been busy with school. I will try to update more during Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks!! I will try updating one more time this week because it is Thanksgiving break!! Thanks for being patient with me and waiting for the update!! Hope you have enjoyed my book so far. -💚 Sehun's smol bean