Cook Off

Friday

Saffy's POV

"RYDELLLL" JOE shouted to her, she woke up and smiled. "Hey Joe" she said to him. I rubbed my eyes and smiled at them. Rydel looked around and saw me awake "Sorry Saf for waking you up" she said to me worriedly. I looked up at her and smiled at her "It's okay Delly. Don't you need to get your ingredients ready?" I asked her looking at Liv still asleep. She laughed and had an Idea. She looked at Joe and whispered something to him, Joe rushed to Liv and bounced on her.

Liv opened her eyes looked at Joe bouncing on her. "Morning troublemaker" she said to Joe sitting up and stretching to her . "Saf I'm gotta go" Rydel said to me. Liv laughed "What day is it?" She asked me and Rydel, We looked at her and smiled "It's cook off day" Rydel said to her. Liv looked shocked "We will meet you at college Saffy" Rydel and Liv said getting up and running home to get sorted for college. 

I got up, walked over to Joe's wardrobe and got his school clothes out. Joe ran to me as fast as his little legs could let him get his clothes from me.He smiled at me and laughed "Thanks mummy" he said to me giving me a hug and ran off to get himself dressed. I brushed my hair and put it in a fishtail, I heard the door slam and started to walk over to my wardrobe to get black jeans, white top that says "All Night" on it and a grey hoodie on top with black socks. 

"Mummy I'm done" Joe shouted to me. "Okay darling Nan will make you breakfast" I replied back to him. He ran downstairs and went to find Bonnie and Honey. I got undressed and put my Pj's underneath my pillow and got my day clothes on. I grabbed y college bag and walked to my door. I turned off my light and walked to the kitchen. 

"Morning darling" mum said to me. I looked at her and smiled "Morning mum" I replied to her "I have given Joe breakfast he is just brushing his teeth. Would you like anything?" She asked me. I shook my head "No thanks. I'm going to go to Riker's house" I said to her. She looked at me and smile "Okay darling" she said to me. Joe ran to me and smiled "Goodbye mummy. love you" he said giving me a hug.  I kissed him on the forehead and got on my converse and walked out the door. 

I closed the door behind me and walked to the pathway and saw Olivia walking out of her house "Hey Liv" I shouted to her. She turned around and looked at me "Hey Saf" she replied to me smiling. 

We both started walking to the lynch's house. 

Riker's POV

I'm in the kitchen with Rydel,Rocky,Ross,Rydel and Ellington and Ryland setting up the ingredients for our projects in Food Tech. 

"Hey darlings" mum said to us all. "Hey mumma" we all said to her giving her a hug. There suddenly was a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" I asked my brothers and sister and my best friend. They shrugged and continued sorting out ingredients. 

I cleaned my hands and walked to the front door.  Mum went to start breakfast for all of us as it was half 7 in the morning. I opened the door and saw Saffy and Olivia standing there, and boy did Saffy look great her hair was so perfect in a fishtail, she is always so beautiful.

"Hey you doof. you going to let us in" Liv said to me, whilst I was looking at Saffy and trust me I didn't know I was looking at her for that long. I quickly nodded and gestured her in moving myself away from letting her in.

Saffy looked up at me and smiled a little "Hey Rikey" She said to me, I smiled back at her "Please come in we are just doing our ingredients for food tech" I said to her. She walked in and nearly knocked me over giving me a hug. We are on the floor know Saffy was on top of me and I was on the floor. I looked into her dark black eyes which looked amazing  as usual they would always twinkle in the sunlight just like stars in her eyes. "Oi what was that for?" I said to her loudly. She looked at me and got up, helped me up. I started to lean into her and so did she. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips on mine and kissed her back. "I've missed you so much Saffy" I said to her. " Missed you two Riker" She replied to me "But we only can be friends" she continued to me.