Trainee 7: Hyo Jin

Name: Park Hyo Jin

Other names > English: Hailey Park

Nicknames: Jin, Jinnie, Ji, Hails

Stage name: Hyo Jin

Gender: Female

Nationality: Korean

Birthdate: November 27 1998

Birthplace: Busan, SK

Hometown: Busan

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 48 kg

Face claim: Seolhyun of AOA

Personality: She's a sweet girl, who enjoys making people smile and laugh, she can be very helpful whether you ask for help of not

Personality: She's a sweet girl, who enjoys making people smile and laugh, she can be very helpful whether you ask for help of not. But, when it comes to caring for someone, she doesn't usually show it much, however, they still know she loves them. She can also be quite harsh to some people, when they've really annoyed her, but she gets over it quickly. She doesn't really like aegyo, but she does it without even knowing. She can be quite challenging, because she doesn't like to look weak in front the other person.

Background: She came from a middle class family, with her father being a doctor, and her mother as a florist. She also has a 1 year younger brother. When she turned 6, she soon moved to the US for her fathers business, she stayed there until she was 13. During her school days, she was quite popular as she was admired for her beauty and her personality. Some girls didn't like her though she had the boys going after her, but she gently rejected them. She's lived performing, so her family moved back to Korea so that her brother and her could carry on with her studies there, also so she could audition for an Ent. On other times, she'd be helping out her mother at her shop.

Specialties: +Martial arts, +singing, +dancing, +rapping, +sewing, +sports, +high notes

Love interest: Hyungwon of Monsta X