Prologue

\\ //

*jacks pov*

I had walked into school that Monday morning regretting the amount of drink I had last night.

"Jacky boy" Lucas shouted across the year 11 room.

"Don't shout for fucks sake Lucas" Sebastian said rolling his eyes and holding his head.

"Sorry mate, shouldn't of drank that much should you?" Lucas replied punching his shoulder and Sebastian jumped up quickly.

"He's just teasing you boy, get a grip" Aaron said, pulling Sebastian back into the sofa by his shirt.

"So bang anyone good last night jack?" Leighton said, cocking his head to the side.

"Well Leighton if you were there you might of heard him" Aaron laughed.

"Well technically no because I didn't bang last night" I replied flopping next to Aaron on the sofa.

"So who was that...." Sebastian asked, looking around the room. Lucas put his head down.

"Sorry mate, we hadn't done it in two weeks cause she was away and then on her period" He said looking relieved.

"How come you didn't anyway jack?" Leighton asked.

"Didn't see anyone I wanted, except one girl, pretty short red dress, checked vans, stunningly beautiful, I wanted to try her but she was everywhere, couldn't get her alone to seduce her to be honest" I replied lying back on the sofa.

"Well you can forget that girl mate she's mine" Sebastian replied.

"Have you got a girl?" Lucas asked, looking shocked.

"Nope, she's too nice to let jack just fuck and leave so she's mine right now, go near her and I will tell Lily everything you did on the morning of your 6 months anniversary!" He said.

I had never seen him like that.

He never threatens people.

Well there's a first for everything isn't there.

That's when Mia walked in and who came in right after her.

Girl in the Red dress.

"Hey boys, meet Willow. Willow Reagan" Mia said, smiling massively.

"Hey Rea" Sebastian shouted, she smiled and walked over towards him.

"Hey Seb" she replied, sitting on the arm of the sofa next to Sebastian.

"Ohhhhh nicknames already" Leighton said.

"Shut up boys, Sebastian was the only one to make an effort yesterday night with her!" She replied, sitting on Lucas' knee.

"Ummm I wanted to talk to her but couldn't get her alone" shit Jack why did you say that.

"Jack she's not here for a fuck and go, she's one of us now, and you know the rules, no fucking and chucking anyone in the gang" she said, giving a little nod at the end.

"Yeah right okay" I didn't care, I wanted her, she was my challenge.

"Do you always party on sunday's?" She asked, her voice like an angel.

"nope, just your friend seb here is a freak and throws a party on a sunday" Leighton said.

"i don't think he's a freak" she said grinning then giggling a little bit.

"oh according to jacks face here you are going to fit right into this group" Lucas said.

"and why's that?" She asked, rolling her eyes at me.

"well look at you, you're confident and you wore a slutty outfit to your first day of school" i said. I swear to fuck jack you're such a dick head.

"oh honey, think this is slutty. wait till tomorrow outfit" she said then biting her lip.

i looked over to Sebastian and he seems a bit warm or could you say flustered.

"hey Willow, seb definitely wants you" she giggle and winks.

"oh just you wait" she said jumping up and showing me all her assets. making me want her more and more.

"Come on Willow we better get your timetable. Lucas? Sebastian? You coming?" She said looking at them.

They both nodded and Sebastian got up and put his arm around Willows shoulder, and walked out the room with Mia and Lucas behind, as Mia squealed a bit.

"There's no way she's not mine" I whispered.

"Jack you really think you can get her?" Leighton asked looking shocked.

"Mate I can get anyone I want" I replied watching her body in the window sway as she walked through the halls, laughing with Sebastian.

"She's perfect though Jack, and Lily was perfect and you fucked that up, getting kicked out of school for nearly 3 months" Aaron said watching her too.

"Boys... I'm gonna get her, just wait and see"