Chapter 4:Thanks? Nope I Don't Think So

Katniss P.O.V.

After Study Hall it's a half day. Annie told me the first day of school is always a half day. I say goodbye to everybody and see that Peeta is the only one left. I look at my watch and see my bus will be here in 10 minutes. Great.

"Hey Katniss want my brother to take you home? He's here to pick me up." Peeta asks

"I guess if it's not a problem with your brother." I reply

"Great follow me." Peeta says as we walk towards his brother's car.

"Hi Peeta. OHHHHHHH Whoes this GIRL of yours?" His brother asks with a grin on his face

"DANIEL!" Peeta complains. I try my hardest not to giggle, but it comes out anyway.

"Daniel She's not my girlfriend. This is Katniss. She's new here and needs a ride home."

"Okay Katniss where do you live?"

"Umm 74 Seam Drive." I reply looking out the window. After that no one talks untill we pull up at my house. Its a regular house with a nice front yard and a nice blue paint on the front..

"Bye Peeta." I say with a slight smile

"Um bye Katniss." He replys looking at his feet.

I shut the door and run up the stairs to my house where I've been living at all summer. Ever since mom moved here to be closer to her boyfriend that she meet at a conference in June. They have been dating since. I open the door and quickly shut it and look out the peep hole and see that Peeta left. I sigh. Great. I go back out side and sit in the garden and wait for Prim to come home.

The Everdeen Residence 

74 Seam Drive

Panem City, Panem