Chapter 2 : City Hall , School and Crush

We went to the city hall to make some fresh new start .. So from the old Jemina Stuart to the new Jemina Justice I am JJ yo know that ?

So for today she made an unexpected thing .. we went shopping for clothes, make up, and hair materials

"What d'ya want i would get that " she said so i pointed out a store with much sneakers .. shoes and many more ..

"Choose whatever you like " she said so i gon pick 3 sneakers 2 sandals and 4 stilettos

"Can we go to bench ?" i suggested

"Sure !" she replied with a smile

I asked her "How do you get so freakin rich if you don't even got thing to do " and she answered quietly "I am just in this industry for like 3 years .. And i get more offers while time pass by .. It's like a blessing to me " and i go back to the things i was gonna buy ..

After going to bench she suggested maybeline for make up.. I picked out 3 eyeshadow palletes 2 lipstick .. a mascarra and an eye liner ..

We shopped for pj's, underwears.. And she even got me a phone .. It was the first time i had a phone and i really loved it ..

After all that 6 hours of shopping we decided to go home ..

"So i can get to call you mom now ??" i said

"Yes you can honey .. You can call me whatever you want .. Except for the bad thngs .." She replied ..

We take the longgest sleep i had in my whole life .. We slept for like 8 hours.. And that's the longest ive been since im in that asylum..

We woked up in an flash of an sunlight .. She prepared breakfast .. I got onto my phone to check the time .. it's actually 9:51 then all of the silence breaked when she talked ..

"Honey you must be missing school right now .. I think your losing your chance to get education .." she said ... "Nah im good as long as im with you .. Im complete " i said sarcasticly

"Your losing education hun .. I dont want you to grow up without the gift of education" she replies "ok mum im gonna .. " 

Next Next day i was going to school.. I walked a little to see the school bus stop.. I see lots of kids over there who was looking at me while i walked close to them ..

"Ok, that's enough .. First she has an wonderful voice now She's Victoria Justices mother ?? ' A girl said to me .. Well .. that's why i hate school tho .. THERE ARE MANY BULLIES .. then a cute boy walked there .. The school bus arrived when he was actually next to me .. He seated next to me .. And i was like .. OMFG .. I think i have an crush

......................................................................................................................................................................................

UPDATE LATER .. HOPE'YA LIKE !!