I Care For You

---------
Budo P.O.V (very short)

     My alarm went off as I yawn and stretch.I couldn't sleep at all last night I kept thinking about shin I don't know why but he's ..... 'haaaa' the only one I care for, I mean I care for other people but shin is different.He is like that one special butterfly that's wing is wet from the rain and can't fly until the next day so you do the best of your ability  to help it.I....I just want to know why he's ignoring me.

     I finly get up from my lost in thoughts and make my morning meal,  a granola bar I look at the clock 6:30 well better start heading to school.

Shin P.O.V

     "WAKE UP FAG!"
Someone yelled in my ear, I fell off the bed as I stood up I was slapped back down to the wood floor.I look up to see my "boss" he had a beer can in his hand hmmmm guess he's drunk.I slowly get up holding my cheek as I met eyes with him, he huffed at me and walked closer to me.Then I started to walk back until I hit the wall (wait do you see that in the t IT'S FREAKING

Then I started to walk back until I hit the wall (wait do you see that in the t IT'S FREAKING

This explains every thing shin walking in to the wall but the wall of what FREAKING DONALD J. TRUMP 😱 jk any way back to the story) my back hit the wall as I tried to look to my left I was slapped back to see my 'boss' he had me pined agents the wall with his breath smelling like beer as he huffed in my face.I started to shake and whimper as I closed my eyes tightly.

"He... what a baby, geez I can't even look at your face with out gaging you look like a faggot.I can stand it maybe I can make a few marks so I can make.it.look.better."

He began to smirk then proceeded to hit me.I fell to the ground covering my head as he kicked me in the stomach  giving me a stomachache then he finally kicked me in the face leaving me with a bloody nose and soon to be black eye.

"My work here is done.Bye faggot."

He began to walk out my room slamming the door.I sat in my dark room crying my eyes out then I got the strength to get up and put my school uniform on, then ran into the bathroom to look at my eye in the mirror.When i look at my reflection and saw my eye swelling up with a brackish/purple color surrounding my eyelid and and bottom of my eye part( ヽ(´ー`)┌ )good thing I was on the eye that got burned AHG it was starting to heal dam it.