Starting the Day

Aphmau runs out of her house and wanders the city.

Aphmau: What a beautiful day.

In another part of the world, Lizzy runs out of her house and to her farm.

Lizzy: What a wonderful day

Elsewhere, Cupquake runs out of her house and starts decorating her house.

Tiff: What a great day.

(music starts)

Tiff: (starts singing) It's such a really great day. The kind of day that makes me want to play. I hope it never goes away. It's such a really great day.
Lizzy: (starts singing) It's such a wonderful day. The kind of day to hear the horses bray. I hope it never goes away. It's such a wonderful day
Aphmau: (starts singing) See the people run around. They are all so so happy. The kind of day that makes me want to shout. YEAH!!! And then go take a nappy.
Laurence: Nappy?
Aphmau: What? It rhymed.
Tiff: (continues singing) Oh what a really great day.
Lizzy: (continues singing) It's such a wonderful day.
Tiff: (continues singing) The kind of day that makes me want to play.
Aphmau: (continues singing) YEAH!!!
Tiff: (continues singing) I hope it never goes away.
Lizzy: (continues singing) It's such a wonderful...
Aphmau: (continues singing) Oh it's such a beautiful...
Tiff: (continues singing) Oh it's such a really great day.

(music ends)

Tiff: Yeah. *does jazz hands*

Meanwhile, as the ladies enjoy their wonderful, beautiful, great day, someone else who lives in the farthest lands of the world does not.

Lady Gabriella: Oh what a rotten day.
Franz: Yes your highness.
Lady Gabriella: It's the kind of day that wants to make me... strangle someone.
Franz: Yes your highness.
Lady Gabriella: *starts strangling Franz* If only everyone knew all the turmoil I go through, day in and day out.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

Lady Gabriella: Oh that must be my date. *drops Franz on his face and answers the door*
Sir Nightingale: You must be Lady Gabriella.
Lady Gabriella: And you must be Sir Nightingale.
Sir Nightingale: *takes off helmet* At your service my lady.
Lady Gabriella: You... you're... bald!
Sir Nightingale: Pardon me...
Lady Gabriella: No no no, I can't go on a date with a bald man. You might as well just crawl back to your hole... snake!
Sir Nightingale: Snake? I... AHH!!! *turns into a snake*
Lady Gabriella: *picks up the snake* Why can't they set me up with the perfect man? It's not like I want much. All I ask is for this curse to be lifted from us. But no... they only deny me. They call me a witch. I'm not witch am I?
Friedman: Another one of your "dates" I presume.
Lady Gabriella: He would have been... if he wasn't so... bald.
Friedman: I don't see why you want a man in the first place. It's not like any of them will break the family curse.
Lady Gabriella: Only the most perfect one.
Friedman: Face it Gabriella, there are no perfect mortal men, and we are the last of our kind.
Lady Gabriella: But I grow tired of the hatred given to me. Being called a witch. A freak. For once I want someone who doesn't think that way of me.
Friedman: If you truly want to end it, then why don't you do something about it? We are the most powerful beings in the world.
Lady Gabriella: Maybe I shall. Then they will all be sorry for the hate given to me. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Friedman: HAHAHAHHA!!!

To be continued