[ 4 ]

Marks POV:

"This is Mark" I was not paying much attention tell I heard my name. "Huh?" I asked confused then I remembered Jack was standing right in front of me and Felix, I freak out and yelled "I got to uh... Go....uh.... Over there bye!" I felt so Embarrassed Felix came running after me "What was that about?" He asked concerned "I-I might sorta maybe like him, ok?" I said scared of people knowing. "Omg! That's so cute!" Felix screamed.

Jacks POV

I heard Felix scream "Omg! That's so cute!" I was confused what was cute I decided to ignore it and I walked to my next class.

~After School~

I left my last class tired and ready to go take a nap. Then I heard my phone buzz

❤️: hey beautiful, I saw you today you looked amazing but is something bothering you?

💚: yeah, you!

❤️: I mean i know something else is wrong plz tell me!

💚: you wouldn't understand plus I don't know you!

❤️: well I have 4 letters in my name the first letter is M and you've seen me before that's all I'm telling you!

💚: plz just tell me who you are!

❤️: I-I can't I'm sorry! I just know you don't like me and I know you will not like me if you you found out who I was!

💚: hey buddy I wouldn't hate you I'm dealing with a big problem in my life right know and I don't have time to hate people!

❤️:Mark

💚: Wh-what?

💚: hello?

💚: hello? Mark?

I put my phone down and sigh omg Mark has been the one complimenting me this whole time