Chapter 7 | Oh No They Didn't! (Part 1)

Tionne's POV

*Outside 12:00 AM*

Lisa and Ro went to the store. I just walked out by myself just thinking. You won't believe what I saw. I saw Eric, Dante, and Tyrone with three other women! I could care less about Tyrone cause I really never liked him... but Eric and Dante?!

Me: *yelling* With the hell are you two doing?!

Dante: Oh uh, wassup Tionne?

Eric: Wassup?

Me: Don't wassup Tionne me! *looks at girls* Who are these hoes?

Girl 1: I'm Lailah.

Girl 2: I'm Remy.

Me: You mean Remy like weave? Oh that could be snatched out your hair!
Besides, I wasn't talking to you Pigeon!

(A/N: A pigeon is a girl scrub. Look up the song "No Pigeons" on YouTube. It was a pun on "No Scrubs!")

Girl 1/2: Hmph!

Me: Hmph yourself! Anyway, Eric and Dante, do you think Ro and Lisa would approve of you being with these girls?

Dante: No. That's why you aren't going to tell them.

Me: What do you mean?

Eric: You're coming with us. *grabs Tionne and throws her in van*

Me: *screaming* Somebody please! Help me!!
----------------
Lisa's POV

Me and Ro got a lot of junk for just $20! We're pigging out now.

Ro: *smacking* Lisa, have you seen Tionne?

Me: *crunching* Nope. She left out of the house after we did, and I haven't seen her since.

Ro: I think we should call her. *pulls out phone*

Me: Okay.

The phone kept ringing, and it kept going to Tionne's voice mail. I started worrying.

Me: *talking to voice mail* Tionne? You okay girl? Where are you? Me and Ro are worrying about you. Call us back when you get the message. Bye. *hangs up*

Ro: *gets coat* Come on Lisa.

Me: *sniffles* Where we going?

Ro: Stop crying. We're going to look for Tionne.
-----------------
Is Tionne gonna be okay??