"oops"

Ariana P.O.V

School let out two hours ago and know im at home by my self.Sarah left to go shopping with lexi but i couldnt go because i got to go to liz house.I was taking my time doing my homework so wouldnt go to liz house but she kept texting me saying pleas come so i cant do a friend like that if she been there threw thick and thin.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and put proactive on to keep my face nice and clean.When i got out i put my make-up on.i put skinny jeans on than a red tank top with a black vest on,i put my small white perl ear rings on,i than put on my red,black,and white jordan hat for my "swag".

After that i got one braclet that frankie got for me a year ago than my neckalice justin got me for valtines day.I than put on the ring my dad got me before he walked out my life.I change my iphone 5 case to  a case that said 23 in black with the major color red.i put socks on them my jordan 11 justin got me again.Mostly all the jordans i got justin.chaz,ryan,frankie,twist,za,major ali,or scooter got me to have more "swaggy" like them.i ran down stairs and grabed my red shoulder bag and left the house and got in sarah  white 458 ferrari bacause she had mine.

I parked my car in her drive way and walked to the spooky looking house infront of me and knocked on the door before it craked open sp i just walked in.

"LIZ....YOU IN HERE"i yelled walking in the house.

"LIVING ROOM"i guessed she yelled back.

i walked to living room since ive been here before.i seen her sitting in a lay back chair (like the one that be in a hair salon and you lean back to get your hair wash)smirking at me

"HELLO ariana"she yelled "hello"at me

"Hi Liz.....you wanted me here"i smiled

"Yeahhhh..you got to cut my eyebrows..like now"she got up and pulled me over to the chair.

"KK but im not good at it"i said .I begin cuting her 1st eyebrow perfectly,so i went to the next one. than i got a text causing me to jump and cut ALL of the right eyebrow off.

"OWWWWWW...THE HELL ARI"Liz yelled holding hey right eyebrow.she than walk to the bathroom

"ARIANA GRANDE BUTERA YOUR SO DEAD"she screamed

"oops"i said scared for my life