Chapter 12 ( Yui's POV )

Moa didn't feel like staying alone with her parents so she came over to my house yesterday. The three of us ( Su, Moa and I ) together with our families moved to the same neighbourhood in Tokyo after debuting in BABYMETAL, all of us being from different prefectures. It's quite nice to be able to visit each other all the time.

So I'm here in my bedroom, laying on my bed trying to fully wake up. I looked to my right and I saw Moa sleeping soundly by my side smiling from time to time. I wonder what is she dreaming about. Is it me ? I roll over on my stomach, getting closer to her and poked her cheek. "Wakey wakey, baby." She didn't move, still sleeping heavily. I giggled at her cuteness before getting up to from the bed to dress up.

After about half an hour I returned to my bedroom carrying a big tray with breakfast that I asked my mom to prepare. Moa was now in the front of my closet, only in her underwear and bra. "Can I borrow that hoodie that I like ? You know, the purple one." She asked me still looking for the hoodie inside my closet.

"Sure." I kissed her cheek before placing the tray on the bed, waiting for her.
She quickly dressed up and sat herself down before digging into the food.

"You sure are hungry, huh ?" I said looking at her, everything she does is cute. "I'm always hungry." I laughed at her response, before laying down on the bed while texting Suzuka.

"Good morning. Let's have a double dinner date tonight. I'll see you and Ai-chan at that new restaurant that opened downtown, the one with korean bbq. I don't accept a refuse and don't be late."

"Korean bbq sounds great !" I hear Moa exclaiming over my shoulder. "You were so bossy 'I don't accept a refuse' and you brought me breakfast to bed something that you usually don't do. Are you ok?" She continued while sipping on the warm milk. I just kissed her cheek near the ear and let my lips rest there for a while.  Then I took her upper lip between mine, sucking off the milk foam that was covering it. She somehow managed to place the half empty cup on the nightstand before grabbing my face with her hands. I love this girl so much. The amount of happiness she brings into my life is something that I never thought I would have. I love everything about her. I want so bad to tell everybody how much and love her and how proud I am of her. Sadly I can't do that, it will cost BABYMETAL's reputation.

"Hmm you don't seem to talk too much today, do you ?" She said after we parted our lips. "I love you." It's the only thing that I could think of to say. "I do love you too."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We didn't do anything much today, just watching some movies on my laptop, cuddling and whispering sweet nothings to each other.

"You know that you don't need all of that make-up right ?" I told her as she was getting ready, standing in front of the mirror. "Yeah I know but I want to cover up the bags under my eyes." I went to hug her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder. She's dressed in a white button up shirt tucked in a navy blue skirt, long black socks and black boots. I matched her outfit, the only difference is that I'm wearing a pink shirt.

"Then why don't you sleep at night ?"

"Because you won't let me. You kept me awake all night." Oh, yeah she's right.

"Umm.. Sorry." I giggled at her response, making her giggle too.

"It's ok. So, at what time should we meet Su and Ai ?" She asked turning her head sideways looking at me.

"There's still plenty of time for more of this.. " I placed my lips on hers for a few seconds before taking her hands in mine leading her to the bed.

"We're going to mess up our clothes." She said pouting, making me want to kiss her even more. "I'll iron them again before we leave."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, we're late. Now Su is going to scold us all night long for it.
We entered the restaurant, seeing Su and Ai sitting down at a table.
Something is off about them, none of them are talking to each other nor looking at each other. The food and drinks that we ordered arrived at our table in a few minutes, making Moa very happy. I poked her leg under the table, making her jump.

"What ?" She looked at me confused. I eyed the two girls in front of us, making her realise that something is wrong with them.

"I'm going to use the restroom, Su-chan can you accompany me ?" She just nodded her head before following me to the restroom. I made sure every stall is empty before locking the door behind us.

"Spit it all out. I know something is wrong." I crossed my arms to my chest and leaned on the sink.

"There's nothi---"

"Yes it is, tell me." I hate it when Su is sad. She didn't say anything, she just lowered her head. I immediately hugged her and she did the same.

"Did you two had a fight ?"

She shook her head, crying silently on my shoulder. "We were about to... And I lost control... And I hurt her... And she said I didn't do anything wrong..."

"You hit her ?" She shook her head again.

"I made bruises all over her body by letting the lust inside me take over." Oh, I understand now.

"Was lust the only thing you felt ?"

"I don't know..." I sighed and hugged her tighter not knowing what else to do.

"Do you love her ?"

She nodded her head. "I do love her, more than anything in this world."

"Everything it's going to be ok, I promise. All the things happened so fast between you two, you're under a lot of stress and pressure. You need to talk about it with her and I'm sure she will understand."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went back to our table, where Moa and Ai seem to be talking about something.
"Hey we're back. Sorry for taking so long." I said before sitting down.

"It's alright, we were talking about some random stuff." Said Moa smiling after she saw me. Su doesn't seem to be so sad anymore. I'm glad I helped her in some way.

"Take care of yourself guys." I told Su and Ai before parting ways. I took Moa's hand in mine and started strolling around the city. Around this time of the year the city looks really nice, the bare trees are covered in lights, the shops are decorated with Christmas ornaments, the only thing missing is the snow.

"Where are we going ?" Moa asked me clinging onto my arm.

"Hmm I still don't know. I just want to be alone with you." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

We reached a park, no one is really around here. The weather is starting to get colder making our breath visible everytime we exhale. We passed by a half frozen lake so I stopped and leaned over the railing that is around the lake.

"It's so nice here." I spoke up looking at the moon's reflection on the ice.

"Yes it's beautiful but it's so cold." She hugged me from the side, burying her face against my neck. 
I handed her a small box that I took out from the pocket of my coat. "What's this ?" She asked confused looking at the box.

"Our Christmas present. Open it." Shock is written all over her face after opening the box.

"Yui ?! I don't know what to say. Aren't we too young for this ?"

"I'm not proposing to you, silly. They're couple rings." She took one of the two silver rings from the box and placed it around one of my fingers.

"It looks good on you. I would love to see an engagement ring replacing it one day." She said looking at my hand before looking at my face to see my reaction. Well, I'm just blushing.
She placed the other ring on one of her fingers, then gave me a peck on the lips.

"You're the best, Yui."