Prologue

When a Black Foul Chaos Arose in the lands of Ashenvail, dragons would step up and defend there land fiercely, the first fight ended in a victory, but such a victory was a costly one, the dragons would no doubt be extinct the next war should the Chaos return to rule over Ashenvail, and maybe soon the entier world, with nothing left to lose and not wanting to risk the Chaos winning the possible next war between "light and dark" the Dragons descended to a human village, there they where respected and feared alike, soon which turned to Trust between man and Dragon, and a strong powerful bond was made, this bond was stronger than any magic, and more powerful than any creature or thing even for Chaos and that bond, was the bond between Dragon, and Dragon Riders the first two bonds to be created nearly simultaneously;only one-third-of-a-second apart, was between the Dragons Sora and her younger brother Sari (pronounced Say-Re) and the humans Brom and His twin brother Varic and these two created the Dragon Rider bond, one such bond where the dragon And Rider where one in spirit, magic flowed through the body of a dragon like a river, with this new bond, the Humans could use magic but not without a price, if the Human wasn't ready, then using magic could kill them. The chaos Saw this and grew angry and knew he needed a rider and dragon of his own, but he couldn't Become the Dragons; their hearts were too pure unlike their riders, who where always filled with mixed emotions, The Chaos Won over Varric and his Dragon Sari and a war began again, Varric had Gathered a large number of supporters who aided him against his brother Brom and his Dragon Sora, in the End, the only dragon Rider and dragon left standing was Varric and Sari, who now, Ruled all of Ashenvale with an Iron Fist, and the days of the Riders was at an end.
Legend spoke of two people be it man or woman, who would become Riders and Free Ashenvale from Varric, leading Ashenvale into the light once again...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note!: this story is one of 2 I have planned! And as a result, will be not fully releasing chapters until at least one book is finished meaning chapters won't be released until I'm working on the second book!