HI

Bazle P.O.V.

I was neer the same after that moment on know i know how leah felt but i have one more mate to find that my animals know about but wont tell me how close i am to finding it but now im in my dressing room with mascara running down my face i look like the animal in me just awoke i dont want to live im slowly giving up first  my family know my frist boyfriend but know its just to far i stood up got my song book out and stated on a song i called it ''Let Him Go''(normally by passenger and is really called let her go  but you can look it up on youtube)as I finished singing it i saw that this could make a huge hit someday if I win ther xfactors but as i turn around i see simon and his lads staring at my shocked i smiled at them and they look at me in awe my eyes turned cold when i saw Thomas "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I then stood up went to the bathroom and found a pill bottle leagh said she did this when sam left her well then why cant i do it but now i guess  its time to use it i had a feeling that Alice saw what I was  going to do and she was running this way with everybody else i sensed that Embry herd the pill bottle making a nosie this always happens when one of my animals lose the imprint but right now he is banging on the door and me yelling stop and when i get the bottle open and five of the pills down i here Simon say if she doesnt die she will always be allowed to stay in the xfactor then Embry finally knocked the door down i was already knocke out everything was a blur in my ears i couldnt see people were making way ,my Embry was run his life just to save me I knew i would have to repay him but i dont want to i want to die more than anything right now but i no i will not survie. Then i couldn't here ,feel,or see anytjing I had  sliped away im going to be with my mom im coming for you mum if only my mum new ui turned  british she would love to have sung with me my mum was alway a good singer ,mabey this  wasnt as bad as i thiught it was.

sotrry i  stoped right here its jyst sc hool,boys,rumors im pooped thaqnks for reading.