Adopted by Niall

CHAPTER 100000000

The day I was adopted by Niall it was the September 1, i was happy! he was my favorite from 1D I really loved him but I just noticed that when I went to his house there was very unusual things in there like food on the floor and money all over the place. So when he left to his room I grabbed all the money and hid it in my pocket. So when he walked in the living room he caught me grabbing the money from the floor. So he told me "why did you grab the money from the floor?" So I told him " what else was I suppose to do watch it?" So he told me " your right abigail." So I asked him " can my cousin sereana come over?" so I was happy he told me " yes you may". he told me in his very sweet and cute British voice. so I jumped and said thank you very happily.

CHAPTER 2000000

It was past an hour since my cousin sereana called me. She told me she would come to my new adopted family.

I've been waiting for an hour. so when she came she got exited that Niall was my new adopted parent. so I told her "I know right!" as I said I very cheerfully . So when Niall walked in to the room sereana saw him she jumped up and hugged him. Niall kept quiet and stepped to the side to make a phone call. So when he was done he told me that he had invited the whole 1 direction group so I said " ok cooool" so me and my best cousin sereana walked to my room and saw all the fancy girly purple colored things even a purple bed with a zebra on it. so I told sereana I would come right back so I told him thank you for every thing you gave me he told me you welcome.

CHAPTER 3000000

The next day I asked Niall if my cousin sereana could live here. " So he told me you really love your cousin" ok sure u can let her live here. so the next day I went to go pick up sereana and Niall had a room just for her which was filled with polka dots and purple everything .

Sereana came in and opened the door she was very happy and exited that I asked Niall if she can stay so I ended up saying " dont thank me thank Niall " .

CHAPTER 400000000000

So then on it was fun days every day

THE ENNNNDDD