Drift Away

Chapter 1

The way our love felt it was almost magical. At least at first, I felt as if your love towards me was fading away. It felt like my heart was slowly splitting into two. But that didn't stop me, that didn't stop my love for you. I kept myself from believing that you didn't have the same feelings for me. Until now.... It's been a year now that we've been together johnathan.

**LACIE'S POV**

I was laying in my bed listening to music. It was a typical Tuesday night. As I was sitting there in the dead silence, I got a bad feeling that something was going to happen the following day. I tossed and turned all night. When I awoke to a text from my friend Julie . "Meet me at the park in 10". I finally got up and put on a sweatshirt and some jeans, I slowly opened my window and climbed down the tree. As I was walking down the road I could see in a distance three people at the park. When I reached the park I was surprised to see two other boys there. "Hey lacie, this is my friend Robert and Luke" she said softly. As I examined the two boys, the only one who seemed to catch my attention was Luke. "Hey nice to meet y'all" I said with excitement, trying to hide the blushing of my cheeks. Luke turned and looked at me with a smirk on his face. "So what do you guys want to do?" Said Luke. I woke up the next morning with a blue of everything that happen last night. Then my phone lit up next to me, it was my boyfriend johnathan "Good morning babe." I didn't have time to text back I was already running late for school. I got up and threw my hair in a bun and put in some random clothes. Thank god I got my license last year. When I got to school I was surprised to see Luke sitting in my first block. apparently he was new. I sat Down trying to ignore my jerk of a boyfriend.I just kept listening to the voices in my head tell me the good things about him. But I didn't want to believe. I thought it was rather pathetic. "Why have you not been talking to me?" John said. "I've had a lot on my mind , I can't waist my time anymore." I said as I looked frightened as to what he would say. "fine, so you want a break is that all? He said furious. I just walked away as if he had never said it.