I have a Girl friend

- Cam's POV -

I turned in my work for my fifth period, history, when the lunch bell rang. I'm now walking to the cafeteria to meet Stevie. I texted her so that she knows that I'm now on my way.
Cam- Hi miss good girl, meet me on our usual table.
Stevie- Ha ha ha. Anyway I'll just go to the wah room then I'll meet you after.
Cam- Okay. See ya!
Since Stevie's still going to the washroom I decided to go to my locker to leave and get some of my things. When I was back on my way to meet Stevie, I saw a girl from far away being hit by the most famous fuck boy in history, Lance. I was intrigued who the girl is and I was surprised when I see that it was Shannon. I can't decide if I should rescue her or what. I was so afraid of what can happen so I just walked passed them then I heard another girl's voice.
"Fuck off Lance." I heard the girl said. I think it's Ally. I was relieved by this. I walked slower to hear what's going to happen next.
"What Ally?! Is she your girlfriend or something?" Lance said. I was annoyed by this but I also wanted to know what'll be her answer.
"Well yes! I met my cute girlfriend here when I went for a vacation on Dallas. Right shan?" Ally said. I can't understand what I felt when I heard her answer.
"Y-yes." When I heard Shannon confirmed everything I felt so sad. I think they kissed but I can't look back cause it'll just make everything harder for me.
"You guys are so disgusting! I can't believe this." Lance said and he stormed off with his gang. I continued walking to the cafeteria. I need Stevie right now. She knows how to make me feel better. Then I saw her on our table. She already knows something wrong even before I sit in front of her.
"Hey Cam. What's wrong?" She said softly.
"Nothing. It's just I heard Ally said that she and Shannon are dating. I don't know why I feel this way." I say to her. She rubbed my back ease my sadness.
"I knew it! She wasn't just any girl to you. You're lecturing me about stalking on Ally when you have a crush on Shannon." She said trying to lighten the mood. I know she was surprised by this too but she chose to make me feel better.
"Can't you make it a little louder? I say to her with sarcasm in my voice.
"Sorry mom!" She said laughing.
"Thank you for making me feel better Stevie" I say to her. I owe her for this so I decided to treat her for lunch.
"C'mon, I'll buy us food. My treat." I said to her standing.
"Really?" She said like a kid.
"Yes yes. Stand up now before I change my mind" i said to her. She stand up quickly and we eat our lunch together.

- Shan's POV -

Ally and I are walking to the school cafeteria. You wouldn't believe how we met. Some boy was hitting on me. I was stuck then Ally came introducing me as her girlfriend. I was surprised by her but I'm also thankful because she save me from that fuck boy. And she also made coming out to this school easier for me.
"So Ally, am I really cute?" I said to ally when we get to our table.
"Can you stop shan?" She said teasingly punched me on my shoulders.
"Anyway, thanks for saving me dude" I said to her.
"Okay okay. I just did that because I owe you but now we're even" she said to me. We grabbed our food and eat together. Luckily, no one did ever tried to interfere and ruin our lunch. The bell rang for the end of the break.
"Bye Shan. I'll see you later after class. Let's meet on my car." She said before we part ways.
"Okay, Bye girlfriend." I teasingly pretend to kiss her then she pushed my face away. I laugh at her.

I walked to my next class, spanish. I also have this subject last year so I decided to take it on my senior year. The rest of my subjects wasn't that boring. I walk to Ally's car after class. She wasn't there when I arrived. While I'm waiting for her I saw Cammie with Stevie get in to her car. She never even minded to look at my direction. I guess she doesn't remember me or she's not just interested at me. After several minutes I saw Ally and I run to her.
"Girlfriend! I was waiting for you. Why did you take so long?" I teased her again. I thought she'd be annoyed but she just replied too.
"Oh girlfriend. I'm sorry. I went to my locker to fix my things" she said acting all sweet.
"It's okay. Anyway let's go." I said then we get into her car. She's the one driving.
"Why didn't you get annoyed at me?" I asked her confused.
"Well, I saw Cammie and Stevie looking at our direction and i think their eavesdropping on us" she said.
"And?" I said still confused.
"Seriously shan? I have a theory that they're both gay. Also I saw Cammie eavesdropping on us when I rescued you from that fuck boy." She said sounding like sherlock.
"Well, they kinda add up. But we can't confirm it by just this. We should keep on observing them." I said to her.
"Yes. Do you want McDonald's?" She said out of topic.
"Of course, I won't deny your offer." I said. We went for the direction of McDonald's drive thru and ordered food. We ate on her car then we went home. We said our good byes and part ways.

My first day of school is officially done and I think it is good. I get to have my math with my crush. I'm having my best time with my friend Ally. What can I ask for?

- another chapter done. Thank you for reading guys! Love you all. 😂😂😂