Chapter Two: Sass

*Jaspar*

I looked over at Louis. Asking him through looks if we should let them join in the fun. Though I just got the same look back.

Louis cleared his throat and held the iceing bag to his head. Then he shot one of them in the stomach.

"Sure!" He laughed.

"Aww Louis!" The one he shot whined.

"Aww Zayn!" Louis mimiked.

"This calls for prank wars." I declared.

"THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER!" Louis screamed picking me up and spinning me around.

I laughed, "Love ya too Louis!"

"Alright enough illegal love with my sister if we're doing prank wars we need teams..and captains." Liam smiled.

"I don't know your names by heart though, besides Louis' and my brother's" I pouted.

The boys exchanged looks, "I'm Harry Styles!" A curly haired boy smiled.

"And I'm Zayn! And this is the little Irish Snowflake named Niall James Horan!" He laughed as he pointed to the beautiful blonde haired boy.

I smiled, "Nice to meet all of you. Oh, and thanks Zayn for that interesting description of Niall."

"What I'm here for, babe." He winked.

I just now realized how awkward this is. I mean they're praritcally flirting with their bandmates 10 year old sister, while her brother is in the same room. Yeah...

"I WANNA BE CAPTAIN!!" Louis shouted.

"I CALL BEING THE OTHER ONE!!" Niall mirrored Louis' actions.

Louis started picking and started with picking Harry. Though I became very, very confused when Harry ran up to Louis and kissed the older lads cheek, letting his lips linger for quite a while.

"They aren't daiting right?" I asked no one partically.

Liam smiled, "No."

"Dangit! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!" I sighed.

"You and everyone else thinks the same." Harry said rolling his eyes.

Niall picked a person, "Jaspar."

I died on the spot hearing his voice speak my name. It wad like being proposed with an Oreo ring.

I walked over to Niall and stood next to him.

The teams went Louis, Harry, Liam, and Niall, Me, Zayn.

"GET READY TO BE HUMILIATED!!" I scremed at Louis.

"Not nice to talk about yourself!" Louis smiled. "Let"s not forget I'm the master pranker and The Sass Masta from Doncasta!"

"Mmh. And who called you that, your mum?" I smirked.

"No! She calls me BooBear!!" He proteseted. (A.N. Sighs..2010)

I kept the smirk on my face, "Very man-like BooBear."

"Hell yeah it is!"

By know the boys were watching from the sidelines.

"Up for a bet BooBear?" I asked stepping closer and looking up at Louis.

"Always Jaspar." He smirked.

I gave him the look, "Whoever loses this prank war has to be the other's servent for a week and has to buy the other starbucks and has to sing the other's choice of song in the mall." I held my hand out for him to shake.

Louis looked at me weirdly. I waited for his answer. He looked at the boys then looked at me.

"Deal." He shook my hand.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Heyz! So chapter two has sass! Or somewhat sass...

SEXY 2010 MOMENT!! AHH!! XFACTOR MOMENTS!!

NO JIMMY PROTESTED!!

BYEZ!!

**PeterPan ($exyLlama)**