Prolouge

Author note: hopefully you like it! It's not cheesy I promise.it's sounds cheesy but it not cheesy cause it ends up.. just READ.
    I nervously clutched at the hem of my shirt. Biting my lip, trying to look everywhere but him. But it's hard, every molecule in my body fighting, but I can't. He's not like other boys. He shifts in his chair while having a stare down with the clock. Waiting for history to be over.He catches me staring and smiles. We never talked like I would wanted to, just smiled and stared. The bell's static sound cuts through the air. Arts next and I shove my supplies in my black Jansport book bag. I swear everyone has one. I rush out of class shoving a lower class men  in my way. I speed walk through the crowded hallway of Eastwood High, eager To get to art class. "HEY YOU GIRL WAAAAAIIIITTT!!!!!" Someone screams behind me.What's up with guys these days, no need to scream like it's the end of the world.I continue to walk and I'm stopped by someone who grabs my shoulder,"Wait, daaammm girl are you fucking Usain Bolt or something." I whip around ,meeting someone's blue stormy eyes. The owner of these eyes takes in short breaths. I just stare, looking down at him. Hands on his knees panting. He looks up at me and redeems himself. Now I was looking up at him. His body towers above me. He smiles, his teeth shining. He's black wavy hair shining like it should belong in a shampoo commercial. But his eyes were blue like the ocean and grey like smoke. Green specks scattered across his eyes. His eyes didn't have a discreet color, kinda of like god never made up his mind so he was like fuck it make it a all of the colors. It was the boy from history class.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Another moment of silence passes between us.

"You know the dance the school is having?" he asks..

"I'm in your school."

He scratched his head, red creeping up to his facial features. "You know what i mean..."

I mentally roll my eyes.

He continues," Will you what's your name? "

"Amelia."

"I'm Daniel and umm will you Amelia go to the ratchet school dance with me?"

DING, DING, DING. I opened my eyes, I'm in my bed. Natural light from my window illuminated my room. Groaning I sit up. WTF was that? Was I Amelia Dutches dreaming about a boy? IS THE WORLD ENDING?