We finally met

Omg I'm so exited for the meet and greet later! 2 hours later. Hey it's time to leave for the meet and greet. Ok I say as I walk out the door with my friends. We arrive early so we can be at the front of the line. We made it there first so we get to meet him first. We walk up to tanner as he waves his hand signaling us telling us it's our turn. Hi I'm Tanner Fox he says to us. We all squeal in excitement. We get a few selfies and we all leave except for me he pulls me off to the side to talk in private. Can I get your phone number he says. I tell him my number then ask for his. I get his and walk off squealing. What happened they ask me. OMG TANNER FOX just asked for my number! Omg they squealed. Did you get his? Yeah you think I give mine and don't get one in return? later that week I get a text from a strange number. Hey it's tanner I was wondering if this is Kailee. I texted him back. K=hey I was wondering when you would text me. T=I was wondering if you would ever text me. k=lol I obviously I will I really like you tanner. T=good cause I really like you too. K=hey wanna hang out some time? T=yeah that would be nice. Sarah texted me and interrupted what I had going on with tanner. S=hey so I heard you got tanner's number. K=I'm never giving it to you. S=how did you know what I was gonna ask? K=because your Sarah. S=true bye. = lol bye.T=hey where did you go? K= my friend Sarah texted me sorry bye t= bye love you k=shut up.