CALLING ALL ARMIES

I know I've made a lot of posts about BTS here, but I know that this is an effective way to reach all Armies. If you guys would like me to make a book dedicated to these types of things (notifying you guys about BTS projects and such) just let me know in the comments, because I'd be more than happy to make a book dedicated to things such as that. PLEASE read ALL of the following information as it is i m p o r t a n t. I know it's a lot of stuff, but it is vital if we want to help BTS.

🚨🚨 MASS STREAMING PROJECT🚨🚨

Guys, view increases are really slow. What if we organize a mass streaming tomorrow and Wednesday from 8:00PM to 9:00:PM KST?

Rules of streaming:

1. DO NOT HAVE MULTIPLE TABS OPEN IT JUST FREEZES THE VIEWS!!!

2. Use incognito mode (aka a private tab)

3. Watch BST fully, no skips and no background work (unless you're working in a different app or browser)

4. Wait for five minutes or use the same rules to watch Fire or Dope.

We only need to get 2 million a day for the next 48 days. Then we'd beat PSY's record. Beating PSY's record would not only get us international recognition it would make them a shoe-in for the Daesang awards.

DON'T JUST STREAM! Spread the word about BST. Big reaction youtubers and even your friends and family (even if it means steal their phone/device and stream it) other things.

Don't worry about black ocean, because no Kpop fandom has the guts to pull off a black ocean, especially on BTS and ARMY. As for the #breakwingsproject I'm pretty sure that was just a hoax. KEEP YOU HEALTH AND LIFE IN PRIORITY. Make sure you get sleep and do your homework and eat. The MV will alway be there for you, and you can always do BOTH AT THE SAME TIME !

Don't get involved with the EXO-L fanwar- it just makes it worse and takes attention off of BST. I'm going to spam the comments section of BTS MVs with the mass streaming time and I'm going to tweet at BTS ARMY. PLEASE, REPOST, TWEET AND SHARE WITH EVERYONE

yCr: LAN on YouTube | Vavy Kim

LET'S JOIN THIS! THE NOTICE IS FROM YOUTUBE AND HAS BEEN SPREAD THROUGH FACEBOOK AND TWITTER I GUESS. LET'S DO THIS! SET YOU'RE ALARM CLOCK IF POSSIBLE.

🚨 PLEASE READ THIS, ARMYS! IT'S A BIT LONG BUT I ARRANGED IT IN A WAY THAT'S EASY TO READ(I hope so). SO PLEASE READ IT.
⏩I'm sure most of you have heard how to stream, but some of you don't know the 'consequences' of streaming improperly. If you don't follow the instructions (which I will list later in this comment), your views WILL BE SPAM.

Wanna know why Youtube freezes the views? Because when there's a lot of views, Youtube has to check to make sure the views are legit. If you're not streaming right, Youtube will take MORE TIME to add and unfreeze the views bc:

1. they have to remove the spam, and
2. they start being more careful.
So streaming improperly isn't just a waste, it also makes things harder. Now I'll tell you the instructions, but I'm really tired of finding links to everything, so PLEASE just google anything you don't understand.

For computers:
▶ Either clear your history and cookies every time you watch the mv or use incognito (if you don't know what that is please Google it)

DO NOT stream on multiple tabs on the same browser. That turns ALL your views into spam. Either stream on one tab, or open different tabs on different browsers (for example open one tab on Firefox and another tab on Chrome).

▶ Playlists and looped playlists DON'T work

▶ Pressing the replay button doesn't work

▶ Youtube only counts views that are around 5 minutes apart. (For example, you could watch BS&T 10 times back to back, but Youtube will only count 5 of those views, even if you clear your history and crap every time.) ✔Do what I do: watch BS&T, then watch Fire, then clear your history and repeat. Or use incognito, watch BS&T, then Fire, and repeat.

Ignore Dope. I know it'd be cool to reach 100M, but Dope literally won't help for anything. It's pointless.

For mobile:
Watch BS&T, then Fire, then clear your Youtube history. Do NOT pause your Youtube history or your views won't be counted.

▶ Volume must be 50% or more.

▶ All the other rules still apply:
DON'T GET LAZY WITH THE STREAMING!!! Jin literally said to watch BS&T until we develop a love-hate relationship with it lmao. We NEED to break the 30M, 40M, 50M, and so on records for BTS!

Other ways to help BTS:
▶ Use the tags #InternationalWingsProject and #MostRequestedLive and tweet at radio stations (@z100NeyYork, @hot100pa, @hot995, you'll find more in the tag) requesting BS&T. Go on the stations' websites and request BS&T too.

▶ Stream on Melon (you need to buy a streaming pass) to keep BTS on the charts.

▶ Vote for BTS on the Fandom School app (only on Android)

▶ Buy WINGS from sites that count towards Korean charts, like kpopmart.com

▶ Buy BS&T on iTunes to help with the Billboard charts

▶ *Stream on Spotify and/or Apple Music to help on Billboard Charts

▶ Vote for BTS on Mcountdown

▶ Keep requesting reaction channels to react to BS&T, most importantly TheFineBros. iiSuperwomanii, D&B Ent, Couple Reacts (forgot their channel name but look that up and you'll find them), and Reactions Channel are other good channels.

▶ Search "BTS" on Naver

Cr: edgy_unicorn_dont_care on YouTube
🔘 ADDITIONAL INFO: IF YOU USE VPN(SEARCH IT ON PLAYSTORE), YOU DON'T NEED TO WAIT FOR 10MINUTES. YOU JUST HAVE TO CHOOSE NEW COUNTRY/SERVER EACH TIME YOU FINISH WATCHING THE MV. BUT OFCOURSE, YOU STILL NEED TO CLOSE YOUR BROWSER/TAB EVERYTIME. AND BETTER DO THIS WITHOUT LOGGING IN SINCE YOUTUBE WILL DETECT YOUR ACCOUNT IS LOGGED IN FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES EVERY SEVEN MINUTES. OFCOURSE THAT'S SUSPICIOUS AND YOUTUBE MIGHT THINK YOU'RE A BOT. SO DON'T LOG IN IF YOU WANT TO USE VPN.
ⓒⓡVavy Kim
PLEASE DO FOLLOW! IT'S BETTER TO BE SAFE.

Please spread to all Armies you know ❤ Jiwon