3. Venomous

Then they were off to school. Stiles offered her a ride, even though she rather have just run, being a werewolf and all. But she took the ride anyway. They pulled up to the school just like any normal school day. Parked next to Jackson, who was letting Lydia out of his silver sports car.

"Well, if I wore what I wanted to, I would have showed her up today." Alice mused.

"You would have. But you're just fine. You're the Alice I know and love." Stiles said taking a hold of her hand, where no one could see.

Then they got out, when Scott came in on his bicycle. She slung her bag on her shoulder and followed where Stiles was going to meet Scott.

"Morning Scott." She said with a smile.

"Morning Alice. How was your night?" He asked.

"Well I wasn't a crazy wolf. Slept like a baby, I think. You'd have to ask him." She said lowering her voice about Stiles.

"Either way. I guess you both had a good night." Scott said winking, "and I good morning too, from what I hear."

"Oh not even close! The good ole shower trick didn't even work!" She said teasing Stiles.

"I told you maybe later." Stiles mumbled.

"I know chill." She said, their voices still low. They didn't want anyone else to know just yet.

Scott chuckled, "Well I gotta go meet Allison."

"Okay talk to you later then!" Stiles and Alice said at the same time.

"So, now to English?" Alice asked wishing she could take his hand.

"Guess so. Unless you'd like to skip and go to Derek's and talk to him." Stiles said.

"Actually I think he's coming here." Alice said nodding to the left side of the parking lot, seeing Derek's Camaro pulling in.

"Well then. He's probably dropping off Erica, Boyd and Isaac." Stiles said rolling his eyes.

"Probably. If they drove that car, he'd probably freak out. It's nice." Alice said.

"Most definitely. No question about it." Stiles said starting up the stairs to the main hall of the school, "Are you coming?"

"No, I'll stay here. I have a feeling that Derek wants to talk to me. That's why he's here." Alice said.

"Do you want me to stay?" Stiles asked.

"No it's fine. Really Stiles, I can take care of myself." Alice said flashing him a hand of claws.

"Okay. I'll see you in class." He said.

Alice nodded, then went back to looking at Derek's Camaro in the corner of her eye.

"Alice right?" Isaac asked her.

"Yes. That's me." Alice said, turning to face him.

"Oh Isaac, don't you know? She's taken." Erica said walking past them.

"Yes, Erica I knew that. You don't have to be such a bitch about it. We all know about your crush on Stiles." Isaac snarled at her, "Besides that, Derek wants to talk to her."

Erica turned and growled herself then continued walking into the school not caring.

"Sorry about her. She's just changed since the bite." Isaac explained.

"Oh it's fine. I can be a real bitch myself sometimes." Alice sneered.

"I'm sure you can. Anyway Derek wants to talk to you if you don't mind skipping some school." Isaac said.

"I don't mind at all. I'm just going to text Stiles and Scott letting them know first before I go anywhere." Alice said whipping out her Windows phone.

Isaac nodded and pulling out his cell phone too, only texting Derek instead of Scott and Stiles.

'Hey Stiles, I'm letting you know I'm skipping class and going to talk to Derek. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I can take care of myself.' Alice sent to Stiles.

'Going with Derek, don't let Stiles leave the campus looking for me. I'll be fine.' She texted to Scott.

Scott replied first, and Stiles never answered, so she figured that Scott must have took his phone or something.

"Okay, let's go." Alice said to Isaac putting the phone on her back pocket.

Just then Derek came screaming through the parking lot and stopped right in front of them.

"Get in. Lady in front." He growled.

Alice threw open the door then jumped in, Isaac sitting behind her. Derek then screamed out of the parking and sped down the highway.

"Okay, Derek. Explain to me what you want too." Alice said.

"There's nothing to explain. I think you probably know everything." Derek said slowing down to a reasonable speed.

"I probably do. And more than I actually should." Alice said.

"And that would be one of the reasons why I want you to join my pack." Derek said.

"Not interested." Alice said before Derek could get out his full sentence.

Derek tightened his grip in the steering wheel.

"Why not?" He growled through his teeth.

"How about I'll think about it." Alice said.

"Fine. I don't care." Derek said relaxing and flipping a bitch and going back to the school.

"You should care. I know things you don't, and I could be the worst enemy you'll have." Alice said as they pulled back into the parking lot of the school and she had leaped out gracefully just before Derek stopped and pranced into the school not looking back.

She looked at her phone just as she was going through the door and starting to her locker, she has two minutes to be to class. Then she spotted Stiles waiting for her by her locker. She smiled, thinking deviously. And ran to the lockers, glad no one was around she kissed him. She knew there was a janitor's closet somewhere close but she didn't want to break off the kiss.