Chapter 5 pups.

Wally...

Wally kissed back and held you affectionately. You two stayed like that for ten minutes until Barry came in. "Time for di-"you two pulled away from eachother quickly. "Ner." You looked at him. "Ok Uncle Barry." You said. "Iris said now." Barry said. "Ok Uncle B." Wally said. Barry left and you pecked Wally's cheek before holding hands and walking out to the dining room. At the table you sat next to eachother. About halfway through dinner you decided to prank the Allens. And Wally. "So..." You said. "So..." Wally replied before taking another bite of his food. "Ya know Walls, you kinda look exactly like Kid Flash." You said nonchalantly. Everyone almost choked. "What.Noway.Never.Noooooooo,noooo,noooooooo." Wally said fast. Barry and Irish almost choked on their food. You laughed. "Calm down Wally, I was just kidding. It is true though, you look alot like him." You said. "And Uncle Barry, you have the same facial features as Flash." "No, you're too kind, but he's way more handsome than me. At least, from what I've seen of him." He shot Wally a "I am talking to you later" look and you concluded that they probably were Flash and Kid Flash. Which would explain why Iris was so happy to be reporting good things about Flash. "Calm down, I was kidding." You said. You finished and pit your dishes in the dishwasher. Wally finished next and did the same, you two walked back to his room and shut the door. "Shall we continue where we left off?" Wally asked. You laughed. Then you realized how hurt he seemed by that and stopped. "I was laughing because you were so cute when saying that." You said. He calmed down. You pulled him into a kiss and it quickly escalated to a full on make out session. Then, as you were running your hands through Wally's hair, Barry walked in, again, not knocking. "Wa-" He made an O.O face. He smiled and said it could wait. He left.

~Your pov~

I pulled away from Wally embarrassedly. "You should start locking your door." I said. "Yeah." He agreed. He went to the living room, telling me to get ready for bed. I got my Kid Flash PJ'S out. I had brought other pairs, but I wanted to see Wally's reaction to the low necked tank top and the booty shorts, with the KF theme.

~Wally's pov after the chat~

I walked back to the room and knocked. "Come in!" I heard. I went in and what I saw made me...