Video Games... forever...

----------------------------------------------------Hajime Hinata------------------------------------------------------

It's not that it was awkward to be around her or anything, in fact, I wouldn't hesitate to say that I felt more comfortable around her than I did my own classmates, but I couldn't tell if I would mess that up by sharing how I feel. Nonetheless, she was all I thought about, after all, she was like a dream. The way her light-pink-almost-white hair fell perfectly across her shoulders, and her eyes glimmered in the sunlight. I loved how she rise above everything, but still listen wholeheartedly to the things that people like me, who couldn't, had to say. I loved her gentle voice, almost like a dove cooing during a crisp new morning. I loved how she didn't care that I had no talent, or that I sucked at video games, or that I'm so painstakingly average, she just wanted to be my friend.

I wanted to play games with her... forever...

-------------------------------------------------Chiaki Nanami---------------------------------------------------------

Hinata was probably one of my favorite people I knew, not that I disliked my class or anything, I am class rep after all, but they can be a little... exciting for my tastes. It was nice to be around someone who didn't expect much of me, being an ultimate and all, and would sit around and play videogames with me, no matter how bad he was doing, Hajime didn't give up, and that really inspired me to do better in my own life, too. I really liked Hinata, in more ways than one, but I thought that if I told him it might ruin what we have, and even though Ms. Yukizome would have gone on some long speech on how, "Change must be accepted!" And, "It's all part part of growing up!" ... I just wasn't ready for a change like that yet. You know, It's funny, all my life I've been so introverted, but people like my class, people like Hajime, really changed me.

I wanted to play games with him... forever...

-------------------------------------------------Hajime Hinata---------------------------------------------------------

This would be the day, this would the day I told her, at least that's what I thought. I scurried through the busy hallways, eager and pumping with adrenaline. Was I really doing this? Was I really going to ask Chiaki Nanami to be my girlfriend? What if I mess this up? So many thoughts were racing through my head, I whipped around the corner so fast it felt like I might have gotten whiplash, I closed my eyes to lessen the pressure from the air onto my face. When I reopen my eyes I see a pleasantly familiar face. She seemed more nervous than usual, and then...

-------------------------------------------------Chiaki Nanami---------------------------------------------------------

This was very unlike me, I'm usually the quiet type, never too blunt or 'out there', but I don't really know what pushed me to do it, I walked down the halls in a fairly calm demeanor like usual,

Ms. Yukizome gave an inspirational pep-talk before class ended, as for usual, and nothing was different than yesterday, or the day before, or the day before that, etcetera, but I felt something was off as I turned that corner. It was a feeling I have had before, but not often, and I knew some news was coming, good or bad, I didn't know, but then, as my gaze landed on Hinata's face, I had a feeling I hadn't had before, and then...

--------------------------------------------------Chiaki x Hajime------------------------------------------------------

"Nanami, He-"

"I love you!"

"...Oh Chiaki, I-"

"Oh my goodness this isn't happening, please tell me that wasn't out loud..."

"...Oh, you... didn't mean that?"

"What? No! I... I'm sorry this has never happened before..."

"... I love you too..."

"H... Hajime?"

Now we can play games together... forever...