"ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ"

Aikimeki rose from her bed, her beautiful light-red locks sprawled about behind her head--her strands truly looked like the tentacles of a squid--and lord knew how she'd could get her hair combed and presentable before the morning's end. "Today's the day---" Aikimeki--abruptly interrupted--heard her door swing open, and her father walked through the door with a positively exciting tone. 

"AI-CHAN, IT'S YOUR BIG DAY~!" Her father announced, dancing around and holding up the paper which Aikimeki had received a few days prior--Hoshinomori was a very prestigious school, and to receive an acceptance letter was quite a celebration. 

"You'll be up there with your older sister Aiki-chan, how wonderful!" Her mother exclaimed, peeking out of the door. Aikimeki looked identical to her mother, despite inheriting her father's peridot-green eyes, she was basically her mother's twin. They both sported vivacious, light-red hair which fell until it was right above their buttocks. Aikimeki was taller than her mother, being 5'11. Her mother--5'10--was not short either, and her father towered over the two of them at 6'3.

 Aikimeki longed to see her sister, but she knew that she'd have to live up to her astounding potential--or so her mother and father call it. Aikimeki's parents both went to Hoshinomori, all Aikimeki knows about their time there is that her father graduated as a dancer and a vocalist, and her mother graduated as a flower arranger and a vocalist. Her parents kept Aikimeki up-to-date with her second-year sister, telling her that she was practicing in two arts--those two being vocal ability and dancing. 

Aikimeki, as competitive as she was, wondered if it were possible to perform three arts and graduate with all three--Aikimeki was an excellent singer and flower-arranger, and her dancing was grand as well--but this was her own opinion--and a few teachers, but no one really stopped to tell her how great she was. Then again, she wasn't quite open with her abilities to her classmates, even in a class where all her class did was do the same things she loved.

Though, she passed through her arts with flying colors, and the professors were completely surprised with everything the girl could do--"she was truly the epitome of an magical being", said one of her teachers. Aikimeki never really minded her teachers' admiration, all she wanted was her classmates to feel the same as she did when they performed their arts--amazed. 

Aikimeki tugged onto her suitcase, rolling it out of her grand estate, waving her mother and father farewell. "Bye mother, bye father!" Aikimeki yelled, smiling and shedding a few tears as she did. "I'll do well, I promise!" She stated, getting into the car after she settled her suitcase and other belongings down in the back of the luxurious car. 

Aikimeki sported a pleated skirt with her school uniform, she was required to wear a green collar as a newcomer to the school. She also braided her hair back, leaving a length of it to hang above her buttocks per usual. Aikimeki looked out of the window, smiling at the beautiful scenery that befitted her eyes. 

Soon enough, they stopped--and Aikimeki got out of the car. She seemed to be quite early, as no one was in the courtyard. Turning around, she waved at the window of the passenger seat beside Jem--her butler she saw as a dear friend. 

The window rolled down, and Aikimeki started her farewell statement. "Jem, thanks for everything, I really appreciate everything you've done for me... I hope you well at the estate, and I hope we'll see each other after I graduate. Thank you again!" Aikimeki bowed, and rising up again, she saw Jem smiling his genuine smile. 

"Thank you Madame, I hope the same as well." Aikimeki grumbled, "Aikimeki, Jem, Aikimeki!" She corrected, a playful frustration they've had for years--but it was genuine nonetheless. "Right, be safe, Ai-chan." He corrected himself, rolling the window back up as Aikimeki waved him farewell, and he rolled off--going towards the estate where he'd work for the following years.