"ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ"

"Aikimeki, Professor Zono called you up to his classroom!" Hana yelled, shaking Aikimeki awake. It was a bit after five o'clock AM, and Aikimeki--as gracefully beautiful she usually was--looked incredibly drowsy. 

"W-WHAT?!" Aikimeki screamed, holding her flourishing locks of hair. "What the heck?! I didn't even agree---" 

Hana leaned over to Aikimeki's ear, and whispered something: "Professor Zono isn't taking no for an answer, Ai-chan." Hana whispered, looking at her peer with something that seemed like worry--but at the same time it seemed more than that, almost happiness of her current situation. 

Aikimeki on the other hand, felt completely disheveled by the words. "S-So, I have to go with him?" Aikimeki stuttered, and Hana nodded. Rika was surprisingly still sleep, and she seemed to be dreaming by the way her body was moving. She seemed to be playing with some sort of animal as her arms went up in the air and arched back down as she acted as if she were being licked on the face. 

After Aikimeki was completely done with her morning routine, she grabbed a cup of tea from one of the local shops near her dorm. Asura... She thought, and gulped with dread. "I hope this goes well..." She said to herself, a drop of sweat produced near her temple as she nervously raked her hair back behind her ears. 

Once she finally got to the hallway, she saw Asura nearly entering the room before stopping and looking towards Aikimeki. 

He looked in surprise--which then escalated into a grin, she looked away frantically. Why is he grinning? She asked herself, taking in a deep breath, she tried to ignore what just happened.

 Aikimeki strolled through the door, noticing a flock of students that nearly filled the entire front-row. She looked towards Professor Zono, and he motioned his head towards Asura, much to Aikimeki's demise. 

Oh god... She thought, her lips growing uncomfortably thin. It'll be okay Aikimeki! He doesn't bite...! She tried to reassure herself as she slowly walked towards her seat--only to trip over the undetected ledge which led up towards it. The entire front-row looked below them, seeing a twitching Aikimeki who seemed to be unable to recollect herself.

Asura got up, and gave her a hand, which she shyly took--not making eye contact as she blushed abnormally red. She quickly sat down in her seat, nearly falling out of it in the process. I've never fallen before this year! That was so embarrassing! She whined in her head, burying her head in her arms which folded before her. She peeked over to her right where Asura was sitting. 

He didn't seem to mind her gaze, and he kept listening to Professor Zono as Asura blinked playfully towards her with his left eye.

Aikimeki looked in surprise, and her heart started thumping. He saw me!  She thought with embarrassment, but she quickly calmed herself down, bringing herself back to reality. He might just be screwing around with me for all I know... Aikimeki grumbled in her mind, bringing her eyes to Professor Zono who was writing on a white board with nothing more than a marker.

She read it as he explained the contest to the class, noticing that she indeed was with Asura, her name next to his made her heart skip a beat, and she tried her best to keep calm. With him?! She exclaimed in her mind, rubbing her temples in fright.  

But it's a chance to get to know him better... Aikimeki thought, feeling her cheeks grow red. She covered them with her hands, escaping reality and letting her feelings flow through her mind.