Chapter 9;

Shyla's POV;

~Hours Later~

I woke up noticing Carlos was not by my side anymore, he probably left yesterday. Anyways I got up and down my daily routine went in the shower then brushed my teeth.

I agreed on wearing my black leggings, black Chicago top with white lettering and black uggs. Today I had nothing to do but I was defiantly not staying in doors. I put my hair up in a neat bun added some waterproof eyeliner and mascara then headed downstairs.

I strolled into the kitchen seeing Mathew empty out our fridge.

"Ayy don't you have your own yard to be looking for food in" I say whilst getting some apple juice.

"Narrhh I ain't about to be finishing off food at my yard" I can't believe this boy sometimes.

"Woow you can't be forreal"

"I am forreal cupcake" he says dancing and winking at me. I just shook my head and walked out into the living room.

"Hey Damon, you ightt" I say walking up to him giving him a hug a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm Chill"

"Where's Dequan and you have any idea why Mathew is looting our fridge" I say whilst giggling.

"That nigga is always taking our shit then putting it in his own fridge and Dequan gone out with keisha" by the way keisha is Dequan's girlfriend.

"Rehh boii I didn't even know Mathew has been doing that"

"Its been like this since my left cause he knows if she was here that shit won't happen" he says laughing

"True that"

Just then Mathew walked in with his hands, pockets and bags full of food and snacks.

"Ayy that's my shopping handled I'm out see y'all inih bit" Me and Damon was in a fit of laughter this boy just cracks me up.

"Can't believe that boy is acc serious, anyways what's your plans" I say just flicking through the tv channels.

"Might go round to Andrea's later she said she something important to tell me" he shrugged.

"O then I might go shopping with Tee, Jay and Dee"

"Ightt if you don't have enough money you can take 400 out my wardrobe" he gets up off the sofa heading for the door.

"Thanks D, Love ya and tell Andrea I say heyy"

"Love you too Shy and will do" with that he headed out.

Damon's POV;

I grabbed my key and headed off to Andrea's house but first I stopped at McDonald's to get a big mac meal and may-o chicken meal for Andrea.

When I was done ordering I headed to Andrea's house. When I got the I got out of the car, locked the door then headed to her house. I rang the bell then minutes after she opened the door.

"Hey Babe" she says giving me a hug and kiss.

"Hey Baby girl you chill"

"Yeahh I'm Ightt, but I have to tell you something" she was leading me to the living room and sat me down on the sofa then hopped on my lap.

"What's up ma?" I was so confused, I hope she ain't about to tell me she sleep with some over nigga.

"It ain't nothing bad but promise me you won't be mad" she says cupping my face.

"Yeahh just tell me" she let and a sigh then she said...

"I'm Pregnant"

Shyla's POV;

I was now at the mall with the girls just looking around for things to buy. We went into JD Sports and I brought myself and pair of red and grey blazers and a pair of Timberlands for Da-shawn cause his birthday will be coming up soon.

Next shop we went in was river island. I brought some light wash ripped denim shorts, black skater skirt, red aztec pencil skirt and red crop top.

"Y'all can we get something to eat now I am staving" Jay says rubbing her belly.

"So true inih" Tee had already headed in the direction of the food court, this girl loves her food real talks.

We all headed down to the food court and was deciding what to get when someone tapped me on my shoulder, I turned around to see some girl just screwing me up in my face.

"What" I say

"Don't talk to me like that, me and you ain't friend ya'know" she's complaining in my ear like I know what she is talking about.

I swear I have seen this girl somewhere before but I couldn't remember.

"Like I want us to be friends, anyways what the hell do you want cause as far as I am concerned I don't know you" by now I was getting up in her face because she was really frustrating me.

"You need to stay away from my man that's what because I am having his baby" she was just standing the giving me that devious smile whilst rubbing her belly.

"WTF are you talking about no one is with your man and if your talking about my Carlos then you must be crazy because as far as I know he is my boyfriend not yours" I could fell a pair of hands on me, I turned my head to see it was Tee holding me.

"Yeahh we will see bitch" with that she walked off with her little hoe's following behind her. Just then I remembered who she was, it was that girl Kayla from the party.

"Shy don't worry about her I know that ain't Carlos is baby she is a top hoe so don't stress babe" Tee says letting go of me.

"I hope so" I let out a sigh and we went to get our food then headed back to the house.

Tee's POV;

Today was good with the girlss until Kayla had to come and spoil things. I know she was chatting shit about he having Carlos is baby and rehh rehh rehh but it is a chill to he can just get a DNA test when the babies born.

Jay's POV;

That boy Carlos better not be sleeping around with girls ya'know cause if he breaks my cousin's heart I will break him, sorry if I sound a bit violent but family comes first all the time in my book, and for that Kayla girl if she comes and starts more trouble pregnant or not pregnant I will jump her.

Dee's POV;

Today has been so loongg and tbh (to be honest) I just wanna go bed and sleep, but if Shy was to fight and one of Kayla's hoes jumped in I would have went for on of them you don't know how much I hate them girls.

Shyla's POV;

I dropped the girls off and then headed back to my house. When I got home Damon, Dequan, Andrea, Mathew and Carlos was in the living room chillin.

"Hey y'all"

"Yoo" the boys said.

I went up to Andrea and gave her a hug.

"Me and Damon have something to tell you Shy" I went over a sat with Carlos.

"What's up"

"We having a baby" Andrea had a big smile on her face.

"NO F*UCKING WAY" I screamed and jumped on Damon because I obviously couldn't jumped on Andrea.

"Yeahhh 5weeks already" she says whilst I gave her a big hug.

"You what that means SHOPPING" I was beyond happy I was going to have a little niece or nephew.

"Calm down Shy we got 7 more months to go" Damon said whilst laughing.

"Can't blame a girl for being excited and babe I ran into on of your little hoes" I got up and went over to sit next to him.

"O isit and who might that be" he put his arm around me and gazed back at the tv.

"Kayla and she said she is pregnant with your baby"

******

VOTE GUYSS

Picture of Kayla & Andrea soon.