One leg

One leg, two legs, three legs, four, five legs, six legs, so much more. I think of so many ideas but really, they're never put on paper. They're all forgotten so easily, some may survive though. Those that don't on the other hand, vanish forever. Not a speck left of them.
It's interesting really how my mind processes... It may remember a minuscule thing of my life time but forget an important thing in an instant. Why, I always ask. Why do you forget what is so important? I need it. Desperately. But you put it off as a thing that is not needed to be remembered. I wish to remember it. I want to. I need to. Again and again with the same words over and over.
Nothing new, but honestly, I like it that way. I don't really like when things change. It means I have to change as well. I don't want to change. I don't want to cope with it. I hate it. IhateitIhateitIhateit. Though... as the saying goes, " Hearts can change in a day. " Screw that. My heart will never change from the cold, petrified, piece of black hole that it is. Unless you have me listen to Immer Sie, have me listen to that and I'll cry my eyes out.
Immer Sie is quite a touching song for those who actually know what it means. What it's from is not for the faint of heart... It's also really REALLY gay. What I mean by that is that there's some quality booty smex going on here. The yaoi is super real. The name of the anime/game/Ithinktherewasamanga... is Dramatical Murder!
Oh man I love Dmmd ( abbreviated form ). IT. IS. MY. LIFE. I can't figure out a ship either. I like all of them! It's also very difficult not to give anything away but if you feel interested feel free to play the game or watch the anime. The anime is free of gay...(except for that one scene *eyebrow raising up and down rapidly*) Game is pure gay. 100% quality gay right here folks, but I mean if you're not into to that I'll respect your opinion.
Also I take back what I say before kind of... I have a ship within the fandom that has a love/hate relationship with me. The trash twins as I call them. They're so cute though and it's like I CANT. DO I HATE YOU OR DO I THINK YOUR SO CUTE IM GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. AK.
Aw man do you ever just have that one ship that you love so much you could die for them to be together? I have so many of those ships I'd have to have more lives than the Doctor to have them all be canon.
Speaking of Doctor Who, I'm sad they took it off of Netflix. That was one of the main ways I could watch it. I've never actually watched any episodes though, just random tid-bits. I hope I'm saying that right. Is it tid-bits or tidbits? The red underline says that it's tidbits. Oh well, back to Doctor Who. I have a friend who has another friend that has made my friend obsessed with Doctor Who. I honestly don't know if I should like it or not but I haven't even seen the first episode yet so who knows?
I sometimes type something really good but then I realize that I had a typo and it ruined everything. I don't have a very good habit of rereading things so they just kind of stay there for all eternity. I don't really care though (That's a lie I care a lot. Tis I the Grammar Nazi).
Besides that though my memory is not the best. I'll forget something in an instant. It may be someone's name or something they asked of me and when I forget and they say, " Why didn't you remind me? " I'm sitting here like, " I need to be reminded how old I am sometimes, don't bet on me remembering. " Since I can't use the expression ' I have the mind of a goldfish ' because goldfish apparently have really good memories, I'll use the memory of a fruit fly. They don't live long anyways.
That concludes today's random blabbering. Hope to remember to do another one.