​2/ video; "dude, seriously. that's a new low."

2/ video; "dude, seriously. that's a new low."

Fan-fucking-tastic

Fan-fucking-tastic. The asshole that broke Colette's heart was downstairs chatting with Locke. Ahem, flirting with Locke (one of Khole ;inc.'s former client). That was seriously a new low. Because, what? The girl is sixteen, but you're not seventeen anymore, so keep your hormones in check, flirtatious bastard!

Fuck.

I'm seriously tempted to get Management to fire Frank and hire a new guy. Literally! I gave him a photo of the guy -- what's his face asshole, and he falls asleep in his chair.

I stalk down the stairs, the moment my high heels clicks the bottom step he turns and flashes a swoon-worthy grin at me.

I want to deck him and kick him in the balls. Hard.

Instead, I raise an eyebrow. "How can I help you?"

He continues smiling for a few moments before realizing it's not having any effect on me and opens his mouth. "You're even more beautiful than the pictures. Khloe Jansen."

Pfft, who starts flirting with someone they don't even know then name of right out of the blue? Flattery gets you nowhere, sugar.

"How can I help you?" I repeat again. "One of my customers have reported abuse and harassment."

His mouth drops open. Good.

"Listen," he tries not to grit his teeth. Admirable effort. "I know it isn't within your policies, but can you make an exception? Just for me?" A few of the customers sigh, that seemed to only fuel his ego.

Well, I'm about to receive the satisfaction of seeing it deflate. Puppy eyes Leave you right where you are, maybe even further back.

"I apologize, but I do not make exceptions," I reply icily, glaring up at the man. "And especially not for the man who cheats on my assistant with her cousin."

"Oh come on," he's trying to play it off cool now. "We agreed to have an open relationship, and it was nothing serious. Besides, she's just a dumb blonde! I'm sure you would make a much better lover." He winks.

Can this guy be anymore unlike a man?

I toss my hair, "Well, I believe that as a blonde I'm going to take that offensively, and as Colette's employer, I believe I am more inclined to believe her than a stranger I meet in my shop and a stranger that has been reported by not one, but four of my customers in one day."

He pales again, and before he starts swearing and raising fists (because his kind just does things like that) I yell. "Frank! Get this one out of here right now! If you don't, I swear I'm going to recommend firing you to Management next month!"

With that, I stalk back up the stairs.

Case closed.

"BOSSSS!!!!! I LOVE YOUUU!"

One of my favourite pastimes were to search and edit myself and my company on Wikipedia

Khloe Jonsen; entrepreneur, CEO of KHLOE ;inc., former musician.

Khloe ;inc. had existed even when I was still a musician. So pretty much, it's a lot like a life-possession to me than just a treasure.

And amidst my musings, my ringtone shattered the silence.

"Uh, boss?" Bethany's voice came through the speakers. It was shaky. I didn't notice. 

"Yeah," I re-applied my pink nail polish.

"There's someone at the door demanding to see you; they don't have an appointment."

"Well," I sarcastic-rized my voice. "Remember? No call, no deal. You do what we always do. You tell them to fuck off."

"But, Khlo!" Something in her voice makes me worry. "She looks just like Paige."

Shit.