Shes an angel with a wand (on hold)

(She lives different lives, im doing the death scenes untill the story starts offically)

*First life*

The wooden village was on fire, burning down pitifully. Mary's laugh rang through Marlene's ears.

It was a wicked laugh, that chilled her very own bones. Marlene whipped out a  stick, enhanced to be able to produce magic, and set off a army of Fiendfrye at the village.

Marlene swore she would make the villagers who beat her down pay. Mary was dead of course, but Marlene wanted revenge.

Oh poor Mary Eath, her soul was tainted, and she would become a curse. She will soon be named as Bloody Mary.

All the children were burning, except for the witches. Marlene had nothing to live for anymore. She was homeless, friendless, and unhappy.

She whirled around, creating a wind tunnel around her. Marlene could die but would never leave the earth, she had made sure of it.

Marlene was very powerful, The first pure witch. The Fiendfyre flew at Marlene, unstopped by the tunnel.

As she faded from the earth, she whispered her last command, "Kill the children, let one survive." The flames licked at Marlene's heart, eating it away. Finally, the flames enfulged her completely.