title of your story

When we walked into class, things seem to go back to normal she went to sit with her friends and I went to the back of the class and  wondered why Ashley out of all people would want to help me? I was snapped out of my trance when the teacher called my name for attendance and I quickly mumbled "Here". The class seemed to have went passed quickly maybe it was because I kept daydreaming about Ashley. I went to my locker and put my books away seeing that I couldn't go to lunch because the football players took my lunch money this morning. Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around expecting to get beat up again but I turned around looking to the face of Ashley. She said " I know you might not want to take it but here is money so you can get food." She turned around slowly and began to walk toward the lunchroom. I whispered thank you but I knew she didn't hear me. I closed my locker and contemplated in whether I should go to lunch room or go to the library like I usually do.  I slowly walked toward the cafeteria and decided I would eat food today. When I entered the cafeteria I put my head down and  got into line trying not to catch the eye of any football players. When I finally got up to the counter I grabbed a sandwich and chips and water. I paid the cashier quickly and began walking out.  All of a sudden my tray was knocked onto the floor and Nick the heavy jock said" Who told you to come in here? My body turned cold and stiff I didn't know what to do my feet was frozen in place and my mind wasn't thinking straight. He raised his hand I flinched and hoped he wouldn't hit me to hard. Ashley jumped in front of me and said " He is sitting with us I invited him here". She grabbed my hand and lead me toward the table and I sat down slowly and she sat next to me.  All I could think about is why does she keeping saving me. I hated myself for not saying anything to her  I mean the least I could do is say thank you. I opened my mouth to say thank you but the bell rang and everyone got up from the table and walked away.