Meeting the family

I woke up to Ann coming in my room telling me that it's about time for one of the boys to show me around. I walked in my closet and changed into my old Tennessee shirt and blue gene shorts. I walked down into the living room and there sat 3 boys watching football. Me being me I sat down to join them. What can I say, I love football.

" umm... Hi, who are you?" One of the boys asked. I had my eyes focused on the game so I didn't turn to him.

" I'm Fallen... Hi" I replied

" oh, so you are the girl who is living with us. Didn't take you as a football girl, I'm Trevor." I looked at the boy. He had blond hair and blue eyes. Not going to lie he was hot. You could tell he worked out.

"Well Trevor, there is a lot of things you don't know. Don't judge a book by its cover" I replied

" yeah okay.. Well these are two of my brothers the rest are who knows where." He said

"I'm Tyler and that's Blake. Nice to meet you" Tyler said he had bond hair as well and blue eyes. He looked sweet but he was the nerdy type... But cute.

" nice to meet y'all" I replied.

" why are you here anyways. Nobody wants you here go back to where you came from" Blake said.

I got a good look at him. He took my breath away. He had black hair a green eyes.

"Well I guess I'll just get out of y'all's way then I'll be outside if anyone needs me" I got up then said under my breath " not like y'all care". I went outside and started walking. Then I was a wooden swing out in the open. It looked just like the one back home that dad made. Just the thought of him brought tears to my eyes. I sat down on it and crossed my legs. More tears fell down my face.

"Fallen!" It sounded like Trevor "fallen what's wrong?" He asked when he saw me. " was it what Blake said?"

"No, just thinking" I said while whipping tears away. He came over and sat beside me.

After a few minuets of sitting there he said out of the blue.

" tell me about yourself Fallen."

"Okay .. Well I was a big daddy's girl. I'm a country girl as you have seen. Ohh and I love to hunt, and watch and play football, basket,soccer, and volleyball."

"

oh cool maybe you can take me hunting sometime, country girl" he replied while looking into my eyes. He just looked into my eyes for what fell like hours.

I finally found my voice and said "yeah maybe I could" really was that the best thing I could say.

" well let's go and I'll show you around the house" I just nodded and followed him to the house. He showed me the whole house but the room that caught my eye was the music room. Back in Tennessee I played the drums and sang. I never once played the drums again after they died. Trevor said the room was sound proof as long as you closed the door. He took me back to my room to say goodnight.

"Well thanks for showing me around" I said leaning on the door.

"Yeah any time you need me you know were to find me." He said

"Goodnight"he whispered and walked away. I smiled and shut the door and changed into my pjs for the night I took my locket off a placed it on my desk. I had a picture of my mom and dad laughing together. I climbed in bed and a tear slipped down and onto my cheek. I really did miss them. With that I fell into my deep sleep.