cod ghosts are real part 2

hello I'm back it's me Hash and Logan was awake we all got out of the shop on it was still dark out we ran to the radio station were the tv turned on and rorke the main bad guy was talking to us he said that we needed to run and no look back then a nuke hit the ground

Odin had fired on us the ground smash apart like a glass window smashing down and crashing on the ground we run to hide it stopped then the bad guys shot one of my men he died we ran to see what was going on the base was getting attacked by the fed which are the evil or bad guys me and Logan we now know that dad was in that battle we had to find him, Rorke was there with his men he shot and killed john now john was a big gun guy he was my friend we know he was gone but we still will avenge him but then bad guys come at then back of us and hit us with there guns after a wake up in a room a light on me I look around and rorke was standing there looking at me in laughter he said to my dad ''if you don't give me the nuke codes then your sons they die" my dad came looking for us but 2 days later he was taken by rorke and now we were all just dead rorke said to us that "your name dies with you your not a ghosts" then one breath and bang he shot Logan he fell on the ground in pain and I just looked in terror at my dad then rorke said"last time were or the fucking nuke codes" dad just said "you will never win" so rorke but the gun to Logan's "last time old man" then I hit rorke he made me kill my dad then he hit me again the my dad was in pain rorke but him on the floor he said to me "it's ok Hash everything is going to be ok" then rorke put the gun to dad's head and one last breath he said " im not a ghosts I hunt then and kill them" then bang....

dad was gone.

part 3 is on the way .