Chapter 3

At the sea, Nefarious in a cave with Lawrence and suddenly, they get grabbed by a black tentacle and they gasped to see a sea witch in the caves, named Tressenia. 

"Good afternoon gentlemen. Why are you in my cave?" asked Tressenia.

"W-W-We are just looking for crystals. Y-You know." said Nefarious really scared. 

"Interesting...My name is Tressenia, Tressenia the sea witch." said Tressenia as she releases Nefarious and Lawrence.

"I'm Nefarious, this is Lawrence." said Nefarious.

"Hello," Lawrence greeted.

"I love how you did to the sea, and I was thinking that you needed my help too." said Tressenia.

"You?" asked Nefarious.

"Yes," said Tressenia as she noticed the ball glowing which she swims and sees Ratchet, Alister and Bolt swimming down.

"Bolt!" Tressenia growled.

"RAAAAAAATCHE-" Nefarious froze which it plays Lance and Janice. Tressenia facepalms at the sight.

"I'll get that..." said Lawrence as he smacks Nefarious, unfreezing him.

"CHEEEEEETT!!" Nefarious finishes his scream.

"He must be here! I'll annihilate them!" Nefarious yelled as Tressenia smirks. 

"This will make us a good team..."

(Here's chapter 3. I hope you like it!

Tressenia belongs to me

Ratchet and Clank belongs to Insomniac Games)