A Cry For Help

* Stephanie
There It Was Going On 11 p.m. & I Knew My Mother Would Flip Cause I Was Still On The Phone With Jasen & Rosie.
JasenPoo❤️: Did You Do Your Homework?
Stephhh🎀: Duh! Jasen I Do Wanna Graduate This Year Like Omg 🙄
Rosie👑: Y'all Need To Hush I'm Trying To Catch Up On Empire
JasenPoo❤️: Mane Rosie Bye Fr But Y'all I'm Fin To Go To Sleep Mane But Catch Y'all On Da Block In Da Morning & Steph CodeC😈
Stephhh🎀: Ok Big Head Love You
Rosie👑: I Knew Y'all Was Lovey Dovey😊& What Code C Mean But Goodnight
Stephhh🎀: It's For Us To Know Rosie & You to Find Out ‼️
Rosie👑: Mane Shut Tf Up Bye😳

Anyways Later On After Our Phone Conversation I Called Jasen Yk I Think I Might Like Him But Anyways. He Was Busy So I Put The Phone On Speaker Then I Put My Phone On The Charger , & I Knew It About Time He Came In My Room & He Touched Me , Every Night For The Past 2 years. He Have Came In My Room & Raped Me But This Time I Was Fighting Back.
Him😔 : I Know You Not Sleep So Turn Over!!!!
Me: Leave Me Alone, If My Daddy Was Alive Bitch You Wouldn't Even Be Here
"SLAP"
Him😔: Bitch You Think Idgaf About Your Weak Ass Daddy, No Now Open Them Precious Legs.   He Started Kissing On My Body I Knew If I Screamed He Would Hurt Me So About 5mins into it I Couldn't Help But To Scream He Was About To Stick His Genitals Inside Of Me. I Called For Jasen But No Answer. I Cried Hard 😭
Jasen Had Busted In My Room Fin To Shoot Him. Sitting Here Shaking & Crying Wondering What To Do Jasen Looks At Me Then At Him & Say "You Dumb Bitch If You Ever Try To Touch Her Again I'll Kill You" "Stephanie Pack A Bag You Staying With Me For A While!" I Packed Some Stuff In My Nike Bag. Making Sure I Grabbed My Phone & Stuff Walking Out The House Wit Jasen I Started To Cry Because I Was So Scared & He Just Pulled Me Close & Told Me Everything Is Going To Be Just Fine. As We Pulled Up To His Apt , I Was Still Crying Because I Was Thinking What If My Mother Finds Out She Going To Think I Tried Her Man😧. Jasen:" Steph You Can Get The Guest Room Or The Couch!"
Steph: "Thanks J Bug , For Everything"
Jasen: "No Need We'll Talk In Morning Get Some Rest"
Steph:"K!"
As I See Him Walk Into His Room, I Dig Through My Bag Seeing That It Was Only 1 a.m. & I Couldn't Sleep So I Went To Take A Hot Shower After About 45 mins. I Stepped Out Wrapped My Body In My Favorite Peach Towel That Jasen Bought Me When We Going To The Beach One Summer & Threw My Hair In A Messy Bun And Put On My Fuzzy Peach Nike Slides. Hoping That Jasen Was In His Room.  As I Walked Out I Went Into The Kitchen To Get Me Some Fruit Snacks From Jasen Secret Snack Cabinet & Me Knowing I'm Only 5'3 I Grab One Of The Chairs Without Trying To Wake Jasen I Stand On Top Of It & Go In The Cabinet Until I Hear "Boo!" Jasen Said. " AHHHH, You Jackass You Scared Me To Death Now What If I Would Of Slipped" "Girl I Got You & Why You Walking Around Here Naked" "Actually I Just Came To Get Me Some Of YOUR snacks" & Then I Was Going To Put My Clothes On" Girl Get Out My Kitchen"

*Jasen*😈
I Never Noticed How Beautiful Stephanie Is Until Now As She Move Her Body In Front Of Me I Smelled The Scent Peaches That Was Her Favorite & I Noticed She Had On The Towel That I Bought Her. Seeing Her Natural Beauty Amazed Me. She Usually Had On A Little Make Up But I Love The Plain Her. I'm Not Just Saying That Cause I Seen Her Ass Naked I've Seen Her Naked Plenty Of Times. I Really Like Her Just Don't Wanna Ruin A Good Friendship.
NEXT MORNING
• I Woke Up To Steph Sleeping At The Foot Of My Bed With Her Large Peach & Green Fly Shirt On With Some Fuzzy Socks On With Some Light Snores😴. I Laugh To Myself But Gently Get Out The Bed To Handle My Hygiene That's One Thing I Do Stay Smelling & Looking Fresh. I Was Done In About 30 Mins. & I Just Slide On My Nike Sweats, Tank & My Nike Slides & Went Down Stairs To Go Pick Up Some Breakfast For Me & Steph. I Look At My Apt Saying To Myself "I Really Need To Clean Up & Redecorate" Grabbing The Keys To The Range Rover & Taking Off Bumping That "No Flocking" By Kodak.
Shopping On They Ass Don't You Ask Me Where The Pole At Where Your Clothes At Ian Dissing On Nobody Beat I'm Vibing On The Beat , As I Rapped Along I Got A Text From My Nigga Blow.
Blow💨: Mane Some Bomb Ass Chick Just Came Down Looking For You On 104 Street.
(Knowing That He Was Talking In Code , Telling Me Some Shit Done Popped Off At One Of The Traps.)
J King♦️: Mane Pulling Up Now
As I Was Pulling Up Seeing Blow & The Crew Already Outside Looking At The Shit. Somebody Burned Down One Of My Traps. Apparently They Left A Note Saying "You Took What I Want,
Now I'm Taking Away Your Shit"
I Knew Who Exactly This Was Because I Knew What They Wanted But They Ain't Gone Get. "Aye Code F Mane Y'all Just Meet Me At My Crib In About an 1 hour."
After That I Left , & Pulled Up At My Crib. I Had Forgot All About Me & Steph Food Most Likely She Was Still Asleep So I'll Get It Later. As I Walked Through The Door , Food Hit My Nose & One Thing Popped In My Mind Was Steph‼️